Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Who came up with this absurdity?!?!?!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

amother
Burgundy

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 5:37 pm
Ok secretly I'm a professional (not in the USA) and I deal with secrecy/confendtential things regarding children.
By no means I'm prompting children to become transgender or forcing them to do vaccines.
The essence of professional secrecy, or the consent requirement, is that the professional is obliged to keep confidential everything that comes to his knowledge about his client solicited and unsolicited. Not only information about the help falls under professional secrecy, but also other information that the professional hears or sees solicited or unsolicited.

Professional secrecy has an important social function: to make and keep the threshold for help as low as possible. Young people who turn to help must be able to trust that what the professional sees and hears from them remains private. This increases their willingness to seek help and to speak openly about their concerns and the less pleasant sides of their existence. If the idea arises in society that what is told to a care provider is easily passed on to municipal services, the police or other institutions, there is a risk that people will turn away from the help, or only give socially desirable answers there. Careful handling of professional secrecy is therefore also important for tackling radicalization to name something.

It doesn't need to be about child abuse just that information should be handled confidentially. But yet this is not the US where I live I just wanted to get some information out there we don't want to brainwash children or take parents away from the child.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 7:08 pm
happy12 wrote:
I guess we need to have our children sign for us to be their healthcare proxy. Only problem is a minor cant sign a legal document.

No, that should work.

Last edited by #BestBubby on Wed, Feb 08 2023, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 7:12 pm
Burgundy, I am glad you don't push vaccines or transgender,

But other doctors do.

This is danger to children.

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 7:54 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:
Can't Believe It

btw I have yet to see an unwed FFB girl from a RW community carrying an unplanned pregnancy to term...but wtvr.....and those parents and their rabbonim want the abortion. They are asking the doctors for one.

If your child is an adult, and certainly if they are married, you aren't coming to their doctor's appointments either, which is when most of our daughters would be pregnant iyh, right? My parents were NOT at my prenatal appointments. That's not normal.

Doctors don't brainwash kids to change gender. Seriously, doctors don't just open up a checklist and offer things like that.

You’d be surprised to know that unwed ffb young women have carried babies to full term. You may not know of any because obviously they don’t do it in the open. They go away for a year and then they have the baby adopted. The Rabanim will not tell them to abort the baby.

amother
Burgundy

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 8:20 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Burgundy, I am glad you don't push vaccines or transgender,

But other doctors do.

This is danger to children.

This is Q-Anon conspiracy stuff. I choose already year ago not to engage in any conversation with you.

amother
Cognac

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 8:24 am
amother Burgundy wrote:
This is Q-Anon conspiracy stuff. I choose already year ago not to engage in any conversation with you.

And yet....

amother
Burgundy

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 8:27 am
amother Cognac wrote:
And yet....

I'm not a perfect human being.

amother
Mocha

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 8:34 am
None of us are
However we choose not to announce it
Good tip: if you block someone you don’t need to announce it and can just keep it to yourself

Let’s keep the thread on track

amother
Lotus

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 9:03 am
amother Slategray wrote:
You’d be surprised to know that unwed ffb young women have carried babies to full term. You may not know of any because obviously they don’t do it in the open. They go away for a year and then they have the baby adopted. The Rabanim will not tell them to abort the baby.

Today there are choshuv rabbonim that will advise young girls to have abortions. It's obviously on a case by case basis but there are valid reasons behind it. There's a bigger sakana for a 12 year old to give birth. It can also be a huge sakana to her mental health to give up a baby. It's not an automatic "no abortion" anymore.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics