Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where to go for bra fitting/nursing conversion?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 9:03 am
Brooklyn/queens/5t/ etc.

Both physical and social comfort are very important to me. I'm sensory so I need a place where the fitters really know what they're doing and get it right in a couple of tries because having to try on more than a few things is just going to send me running home with nothing. Last place I went to the people were very nice but there was a lot of back and forth and I had to give up because I just couldn't process anymore. I don't have a lot of time to devote to this errand and I want to get it right this time.

amother
Impatiens

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 9:05 am
Myself lingerie on 13th Ave. I'm very satisfied with my converted nursing bras.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 6:02 pm
Is there a specific fitter there you recommend? Because I wasn't going to name names but that's where I was unsuccessful last time (however, they did great for DD who was getting her first ever fitting and was very uneasy about it! So I still recommend the store but didn't personally find something comfortable for me)

naturalmom5

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 6:10 pm
SaPosh

Linda tge Bra Lady in NYC

amother
Nemesia

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 6:15 pm
Mary Lerner on Central Ave.

I was actually just there yesterday to get new bras. I've been going to them for years. They are very professional, fit well, and do alterations.

amother
Cinnamon

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 6:25 pm
Another vote for saposh.
My daughter was picky regarding bra and mrs sapiosh (jr?)was so patient . my daughter didnt wanr any lace or bows and she helped til we got something comfortable. They also have a seamstress on site.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 6:27 pm
amother OP wrote:
Is there a specific fitter there you recommend? Because I wasn't going to name names but that's where I was unsuccessful last time (however, they did great for DD who was getting her first ever fitting and was very uneasy about it! So I still recommend the store but didn't personally find something comfortable for me)

Myself started off great but I have not been successful there since.
Your Top Priority fits much better.

happyness

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 6:30 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Myself started off great but I have not been successful there since.
Your Top Priority fits much better.

I also went for them initially but wasn't happy as time went on

Just recently I went to Sue, seamstress in BP.

She sent me to Clara at Myself. I have never been so impressed! Due to my body shape and chest bone I'm not an easy fit...She's awesome. Highly recommended!

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 6:37 pm
amother OP wrote:

I’m always successful with Tamara or Klara. They’ve both been there for quite some time and are very experienced.

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 6:41 pm
amother OP wrote:
Brooklyn/queens/5t/ etc.

Both physical and social comfort are very important to me. I'm sensory so I need a place where the fitters really know what they're doing and get it right in a couple of tries because having to try on more than a few things is just going to send me running home with nothing. Last place I went to the people were very nice but there was a lot of back and forth and I had to give up because I just couldn't process anymore. I don't have a lot of time to devote to this errand and I want to get it right this time.

I go to secret me on central Ave in cedarhurst.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries