Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Torah Vodaas - Pre-School

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 9:16 am
We are exploring Torah Vodaas for our boys and were told there are multiple locations around Brooklyn, not just the E9th one. Does anyone know anything about this? Is it like Ohr Shraga that has one for location for a more modern clientele and one for the a more mainstream clientele? Any other info on Torah Vodaas in general- I.e. parent body, hashkafa, etc. would be great!

Thank you for your help!

amother
Daffodil

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 9:18 am
There's a preschool division on L and nostrand

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 10:12 am
I sent to the one on L and loved it. Super warm, caring, fun. Really works with each child as an individual.

amother
Buttercup

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 10:15 am
There is one of on L and 31 for nursery and kindergarten. By pre1a they all move to ditmas. It's part of the yeshiva, you apply and interview the same. If you for sure want to send to L and Nostrand go for nursery because it's easier to get into that building for nursery than kindergarten.

amother
Cognac

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 10:20 am
The preschool director is fantastic and runs both locations

bumpkin2

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 1:36 pm
Is there kindergarten by the Ditmas location also? What’s the difference? Clientele ?

amother
Buttercup

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 1:41 pm
bumpkin2 wrote:
Is there kindergarten by the Ditmas location also? What’s the difference? Clientele ?

Yes there are nursery and kindergarten in both. Same director. No major difference but ditmas probably a bit more yeshivish. Same application process and they all get mixed together in pre1a.

mpk

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 2:22 pm
Ditmas preschool location tends to have more Kensington/BP students. Probably because location is more convenient.

nicole81

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 2:52 pm
Yeah main campus has a more yeshivish parent body. But as someone else above said, they all move to the main building after preschool.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 4:53 pm
Cool thank you for the deets!

Do you happen to know what the hours are for Kindergarten and if there is after school care options?

amother
Watermelon

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 5:09 pm
If I remember correctly the hrs are 9 to 3 with the option to stay until 4 if in upk. But I don’t know how the bussing work at 4, it may just be pick up.

amother
Buttercup

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 5:11 pm
amother Watermelon wrote:
If I remember correctly the hrs are 9 to 3 with the option to stay until 4 if in upk. But I don’t know how the bussing work at 4, it may just be pick up.

This. If you do 4:00 it's no bus only pickup

amother
Babyblue

amother Watermelon wrote:
upk has 4:10 pickup only.

greatgirl

I am very impressed with all the teachers and staff. My son loves going to school each day
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries