Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Whats your favorite online exercise program?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 11:30 am
I used the peloton app for a while but I'm getting bored and looking for something new? Any ideas for short good workouts to do at home, preferably with weights?

theoneandonly

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 11:45 am
Sarah Beth yoga is amazing. She has a free YouTube channel and a paid membership and app.

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 12:01 pm
I like Jessica smith and Pamela Reif free online videos (Pamela reif only if you’re ok with non Jewish music). Both have great rotation schedules.

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 12:03 pm
I pay for the fitness app by Jillian Michaels. It has a TON of workout programs, including weight lifting. But I love that you can sort by time. There is a workout generator where you can choose the amount of time you want, the area(s) of body you want to target, and the difficulty level. Then after your workout you rate if it was too hard or easy and it customizes it better for the next time.

amother
Impatiens

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 12:28 pm
Is there anything free that is not on YouTube?

polished

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 12:53 pm
Apple fitness plus is amazing. Loads of choices, times etc. I think membership is much cheaper than other programs

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 8:11 pm
I'm sure you can see exercise videos on amazon prime and netflix. you can borrow dvds from your library and you can buy them cheaply on ebay.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 8:14 pm
amother Bottlebrush wrote:
I pay for the fitness app by Jillian Michaels. It has a TON of workout programs, including weight lifting. But I love that you can sort by time. There is a workout generator where you can choose the amount of time you want, the area(s) of body you want to target, and the difficulty level. Then after your workout you rate if it was too hard or easy and it customizes it better for the next time.

Do you see results from doing these classes?

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 8:16 pm
Roberta's Gym on YouTube

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 8:16 pm
polished wrote:
Apple fitness plus is amazing. Loads of choices, times etc. I think membership is much cheaper than other programs

Thanks I'm gonna look into this too.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 8:20 pm
amother Seagreen wrote:
Roberta's Gym on YouTube

These look good but I prefer something that incorporates weights

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 9:00 pm
amother OP wrote:
Do you see results from doing these classes?

I've seen amazing results and I'm in the best shape from the workouts. She is most famous for 30 day shred but also has lift and shred and other programs with weights. They are all targeted for maximum calorie burning and strength.

If you don't want to buy her program yet you can get one of her DVDs from your library and try it to see if you like it.

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 9:04 pm
I love Lilly Sabri she has free Youtube videos and an app she has a great rotation with all different exercise types and lengths. Saw amazing results

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 9:10 pm
amother OP wrote:
These look good but I prefer something that incorporates weights

Sydney Cummings
Caroline Girvan

Start with lower weights. Their workouts are tough.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 9:12 pm
If you’d rather a membership instead of YouTube check out obe fitness. They also have lots of strength training.

amother
DarkViolet

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 9:14 pm
I have the fiton app. Love it so so much.

nursemomma

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 9:15 pm
Lindsey brin

amother
Petunia

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 10:13 pm
Madfit
Bodyfitbyamy
Fitness blender

amother
Clematis

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 10:22 pm
amother Mustard wrote:
I love Lilly Sabri she has free Youtube videos and an app she has a great rotation with all different exercise types and lengths. Saw amazing results

I second this.

Also, Sophie from Gainsbybrains on YouTube. She has great videos and exudes good vibes. Seems down to earth which I appreciate in an instructor.

STovah

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 11:15 pm
I use the Peloton app too - there’s tons of content and different instructors and class styles. What exactly are you looking for in an online exercise program?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise