Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Anyone else can’t wear lace bec too hard to figure out
Previous  1  2

amother
NeonPurple

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 10:47 pm
amother OP wrote:
It slides off my head… causing the wig to slide off too…

You're wearing it the wrong way. When it's on tiue head run your finger backwards back of your head you should feel friction not smooth. If it's smooth turn it rhr other way.
Don't know how else to explain it maybe someone else can do a better job.

amother
Valerian

Post Sun, Feb 12 2023, 12:06 am
amother Powderblue wrote:
Do you wear a band? It helps keep your hair down underneath

Not for me! I have the opposite experience!

Every time I tried to wear a band under my lace sheitel, when I looked in the mirror, I saw my hair was sticking out above the ears, and impossible to get back in without taking off the sheitel and the band, and starting from scratch.

So, after starting a thread about whether lace sheitels can be worn with no band, and everyone told me you cant, I wore a lace sheitel last week to a wedding for 5 hours with no band, and it didnt budge and looked great.

Between the 2 ear clasps, and the comb on the top of my head that I secure w some hair in a curl and small bobby pins, it stayed perfectly.

amother
Snowflake

Post Sun, Feb 12 2023, 12:11 am
amother NeonPurple wrote:
You're wearing it the wrong way. When it's on tiue head run your finger backwards back of your head you should feel friction not smooth. If it's smooth turn it rhr other way.
Don't know how else to explain it maybe someone else can do a better job.
mine has a tag and says which ear the tag should be behind (right one in my case)

amother
DarkPurple

Post Mon, Feb 13 2023, 7:47 pm
I do have to say that the one huge negative I have wearing it, is that I have hair coming inside through the lace. SO when I put on the wig, the lace in front is not clean..I have to spend a couple of minutes with a pic straightening out my hairline.

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Mon, Feb 13 2023, 7:50 pm
I’m really surprised
I wear my lace fronts with or without band depending upon my mood
Both work fine
If not then sounds like the sheitel was not properly fitted to your head
Go back to your SM she should know how to fix it

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 13 2023, 8:32 pm
amother DarkPurple wrote:
I do have to say that the one huge negative I have wearing it, is that I have hair coming inside through the lace. SO when I put on the wig, the lace in front is not clean..I have to spend a couple of minutes with a pic straightening out my hairline.

This is what happens to me and I hate it. Tried a band and it didn’t help. I really hate the lace it’s way too complicated for me
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels