Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Haneviim boutique hotel - yerushalayim

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 30 2022, 5:44 pm
Has anyone stayed there recently?
Coming from USA with a few kids soon and looking for a comfortable place.
Would like honest reviews please.

amother
Linen

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 10:06 am
looking for reviews on this hotel as far as cleanliness and shabbos meals, anyone?

amother
SandyBrown

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 10:10 am
It's gorgeous!

New and clean.

Delicious food and plentiful. Israeli style food but you're bound to find lots to eat of the variety they serve. Each meal has about 15 options.

Shabbos is nice, buffet style and plentiful.

It's quite booked up but we didn't mind it, it was still quiet and peaceful.

It's in a great location too.

amother
Linen

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 10:12 am
thanks so much sandy brown, how long ago did you stay there? and can you give me an idea about what its near? thanks!

amother
SandyBrown

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 10:15 am
amother Linen wrote:
thanks so much sandy brown, how long ago did you stay there? and can you give me an idea about what its near? thanks!

A week.

It's between Geula neighbourhood and the old city. The buses and light rail are close by.

Just so that you know, there are two parts to the hotel.

One has apartments and the other hotel rooms. The hotel rooms many times have new mothers after birth. There are 2 baby nurseries near the single rooms.

amother
Linen

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 10:20 am
ok thanks- Im thinking of staying there for shabbos only becuase of the hechsher, which if accurate they said is badatz eida hachareidis. I cant afford it for the other few days we are there so would stay in a cheaper place that I cant get shabbos food in... so how do I specify so we wouldnt be disturbed by crying babies??

amother
SandyBrown

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 10:23 am
amother Linen wrote:
ok thanks- Im thinking of staying there for shabbos only becuase of the hechsher, which if accurate they said is badatz eida hachareidis. I cant afford it for the other few days we are there so would stay in a cheaper place that I cant get shabbos food in... so how do I specify so we wouldnt be disturbed by crying babies??

It's a very quiet hotel even with the babies. I guess it's sound proof.

Just request a room away from the nursery and your good.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 11:25 am
We ended up staying there in the summer. Mainly chose that hotel because of hechsher and price was right. I think the kimpoturins have their own floor (was it 2nd floor?). I wouldn’t call it a gorgeous hotel like the Waldorf but it was nice. Very comfortable. Small because it’s boutique. Food was good and not skimpy. I would go again.

amother
Trillium

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 12:05 pm
Approximately how much is it for a couple per night - weekday and/or Shabbos, which I assume costs more?

amother
Linen

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 12:32 pm
thanks for coming back to update, OP!
to the other amother asking, I just asked about pricing for feb-march and was told $300 per night for a couple including breakfast and $650 per couple for shabbos including all 3 meals

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 1:03 pm
Depends what size room…
We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite
There are larger suites and smaller rooms.

amother
Purple

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 2:33 pm
The rooms are nice but food was ok

Iymnok

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 2:35 pm
So nice to hear about. My old neighbor runs it. I have only heard about it from my daughters who babysat there for her one day.

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 5:34 pm
How are the bathrooms? Is the shower inside the bathtub or is the shower a separate stall shower? I'm asking this particular question because I was in a hotel where the wall of the bathtub was so high that it was difficult to climb out of it.

amother
SandyBrown

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 5:39 pm
amother Lemon wrote:
How are the bathrooms? Is the shower inside the bathtub or is the shower a separate stall shower? I'm asking this particular question because I was in a hotel where the wall of the bathtub was so high that it was difficult to climb out of it.

The bathrooms are very clean. There is amazing room service.

I think it's pretty average.

amother
Lemonlime

Post Tue, Feb 14 2023, 7:48 am
Thinking to stay here on Pesach- any more reviews on the food? Anyone stayed here over yom tov?

Bnei Berak 10

Post Tue, Feb 14 2023, 9:01 am
amother Lemonlime wrote:
Thinking to stay here on Pesach- any more reviews on the food? Anyone stayed here over yom tov?

Which Pesach? This year or 2024?
Call your travel agent *urgently* , Pesach is peak season. People book for Pesach around Succot time.

amother
Lemonlime

Post Tue, Feb 14 2023, 9:37 am
They have availability Im asking if the food is good or more simple?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 14 2023, 9:49 am
If they have availability then I would go for it. I was only there during the week so I don’t know about shabbos and yomtov but the food was good and plentiful and the hotel is nice and has an excellent hechsher. It’s just very small.. the dining area too but I’m sure there is enough space to accommodate all the guests. Are you sure all the meals are included for the pesach stay? If yes, I would definitely go because I saw that they care to please during the week and I’m assuming it would be the same on yomtov.

amother
SandyBrown

Post Tue, Feb 14 2023, 10:32 am
amother Lemonlime wrote:
They have availability Im asking if the food is good or more simple?

There is a huge selection to choose from.

It's always buffet style with multiple soups, protiens, sides and veg dishes and also drinks and pastries. You're bound to like something.

Shabbos is also exceptionally generous.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions