Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Gardening
Frum Gardening Guru on YouTube! Grow salad indoors!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 21 2023, 8:15 pm
So I’ve been growing microgreens and sprouts and shoots on my counters (please DH, don’t post on imafather that I’m hoarding plants! They’re so healthy and delicious and make me feel sunshine-y, during the gray winter, if that’s a word!)

Anyway, I came across Tikki O’s YouTube videos, and just love her! I wonder if she’s on Imamother? If you’re here Tikki, I’m so inspired by all your plants and your clear videos! And good luck in your new house!

https://m.youtube.com/@TikkiOOO

amother
Moccasin

Post Tue, Feb 21 2023, 8:28 pm
Thanks for sharing! I used to grow all kinds on my counter and kept throwing them out from the white fuzz which I thought was mold! She clarified for me that its not mold - Im giong to get a new batch going now

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 21 2023, 9:55 pm
amother Moccasin wrote:
Thanks for sharing! I used to grow all kinds on my counter and kept throwing them out from the white fuzz which I thought was mold! She clarified for me that its not mold - Im giong to get a new batch going now

So glad to meet another salad counter gardener! What did you grow?

Yes, I watched a different video that compared actual mold to the white root hairs. I also bought food grade 3% hydrogen peroxide, and put a few drops into my water, to prevent mold.

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Feb 21 2023, 11:43 pm
Question. I'm big on gardening outdoors... I never planted herbs cuz of bugs. If I plant indoors I don't have to worry about it?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Gardening