Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
LKWD organizer for Mom w ADHD

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 12:59 pm
Hi,
I'm looking for a really good organizer- who focuses on good systems and lasting change as opposed to just the aesthetics. I have ADHD and my house is often pretty upside down. I live in the greater Lakewood area and I'm concerned that I don't want my children to suffer as a result of this....I am thinking to try a great organizer and see if the systems and homes for every item help me.

Many thanks

Chaya123

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 1:07 pm
Try Rivky Brody. She's excellent.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 1:14 pm
Thank you so much, do you know that she has experience with those w ADHD/ pretty messy situations?
I also want to be honest and show the extent of how messy things get but it's embarrassing. If I knew that someone has done houses like this before would make me feel better.

BH all hygenic, clean, sanitary but a lot of clutter and things not having homes, laundry on the floor, kitchen counters full of things, tables full of things.. struggle to put things away....

Chaya123

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 1:40 pm
No clue but she is doing this for years, has a whole trained in amazing crew and is a pleasure to work with and has amazing systems that last.

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 5:59 pm
Call zeesy leff +1 (732) 779-2855
She has experience with these situations, she's not just an organizer, she's a coach and teaches you how to keep it up
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics