Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Camp list going to camp Bnos

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 6:35 am
Are t shirts with words allowed- small letter?

Do the girls only wear maxi skirt during the week?

Can someone fill me in with dos and don’t to bring and anything else useful my daughters can use?

It’s their first time going so I would appreciate all info.

amother
Junglegreen

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 11:02 am
Bump

amother
Junglegreen

Post Fri, Feb 24 2023, 11:02 am
Bump
Anyone pls?

ra_mom

Post Fri, Feb 24 2023, 1:37 pm
amother OP wrote:
Are t shirts with words allowed- small letter?

Do the girls only wear maxi skirt during the week?

Can someone fill me in with dos and don’t to bring and anything else useful my daughters can use?

It’s their first time going so I would appreciate all info.

No words on t-shirts.
Mostly maxi skirts (younger girls wear regular and maxi). No front zippers or back pockets.

A tutu for dressing up/special activities and a folding camp chair are brought and enjoyed by a lot of girls.

If you have any other questions, just ask!

amother
Ecru

Post Fri, Feb 24 2023, 1:41 pm
Is the rule about no front zippers enforced? If a t-shirt is untucked snd covers the zipper, is that ok?

Is it true girls need 2 different outfits per Shabbos in camp and that it's not done to repeat outfits?

Thanks!

amother
Hydrangea

Post Fri, Feb 24 2023, 4:47 pm
For camp bnos
I think small words are ok
My daughter wore short and long skirts last year
No tutus in camp bnos
Shabbos they wear different for day and night but they can repeat outfits usually wear the same on Friday nights

amother
Junglegreen

Post Fri, Feb 24 2023, 4:51 pm
amother Hydrangea wrote:
For camp bnos
I think small words are ok
My daughter wore short and long skirts last year
No tutus in camp bnos
Shabbos they wear different for day and night but they can repeat outfits usually wear the same on Friday nights

R tutus not allowed?

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Fri, Feb 24 2023, 4:51 pm
According to my daughter the younger kids wear both long and short. They can repeat shabbos outfits but most have 4 or 5. They wear different friday and shabbos. Didn't hear anything about tutus. They all have chairs. Lots of pictures of family for the wall near their bed.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 26 2023, 6:13 am
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
According to my daughter the younger kids wear both long and short. They can repeat shabbos outfits but most have 4 or 5. They wear different friday and shabbos. Didn't hear anything about tutus. They all have chairs. Lots of pictures of family for the wall near their bed.

Do I print regular pictures or is it collage style or both? I didn’t know it’s a thing. first time sending!

What else do I send ? Drawers? Hanging compartments ? I never sent. I don’t have the camp list and I really need to start shopping.

amother
Cinnamon

Post Wed, May 03 2023, 9:31 am
What about shoes? Weekday, sneakers? Loafers? Floafers?
Shabbos? Are slingbacks still in?

My DD is super kind, very giving, a drop shy, is she going to get run over by the girls at Bnos? We registered her for 2nd half, bc a girl in her class is going 1st half and will be super mean to her, bc she’s the type that wants to run the show and will loudly accuse my DD of copying her.

amother
Junglegreen

Post Wed, May 03 2023, 9:33 am
amother Cinnamon wrote:
What about shoes? Weekday, sneakers? Loafers? Floafers?
Shabbos? Are slingbacks still in?

My DD is super kind, very giving, a drop shy, is she going to get run over by the girls at Bnos? We registered her for 2nd half, bc a girl in her class is going 1st half and will be super mean to her, bc she’s the type that wants to run the show and will loudly accuse my DD of copying her.

My daughter is going second half going into 8th grade she's very friendly it's her first time too🙂
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics