Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Rent Prices - RBS G2
Previous  1  2

amother
Cornsilk

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 6:16 am
a 3 bedroom (not garden apt) in G2 goes for between 4K-45K
obviously a garden ups the value

amother
Gardenia

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 7:07 am
amother Lotus wrote:
Ok, just want to be clear.. you live in chul...other than your apartment that you rent out, you have no kesher with EY... am I getting this right..? at the same time you are concerned that you should fully participate in price gouging that goes on here.. a system that really hurts yidden who are not coming with suitcases of money, ...coming to live in Eretz Hakodesh.., to do the helige mitzvah of yishuv eretz israel...and then find themselves struggling to afford the rent within a crazy market.. Ok I think I got it.

Wow. Nasty. And bitter. And Nasty. I suggest some reflection on the helige mitzvah of being dan lekaf zechus?

OP, I hope you get a great price for your real estate!

amother
NeonPink

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 7:23 am
Great thinking op!
Rbs g2 is becoming a really nice neighborhood. Close to alef, the big park and daled. Its very central.

amother
Maize

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 9:01 am
amother NeonPink wrote:
Great thinking op!
Rbs g2 is becoming a really nice neighborhood. Close to alef, the big park and daled. Its very central.

If only we could get rid of the graffiti and extremists. It'll probably become like bet soon. I know more and more people leaving after being harassed by neighbors.

In the building next door to me they called a sefardi more modern family a bunch of shiksas and spit on them and grafitied their front door.

amother
NeonPink

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 9:05 am
I know what you mean. But recently many extremists have left to daled and there are more and more Anglos that want to live here.
I don't think that we can compare g2 to bet because of Devora.
Devora is a large block smack in middle of the neighborhood and it isn't going away any time soon.
I am seeing a spill over of people that want to live in the wolfson projects but cannot find an apartment there into the neighboring projects.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 10:54 am
Just curious what you meant when said "I don't think that we can compare g2 to bet because of Devora." meaning Devorah Haneviah is more central/wolfson/anglo type than extremist?

amother
Maize

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 11:29 am
amother NeonPink wrote:
I know what you mean. But recently many extremists have left to daled and there are more and more Anglos that want to live here.
I don't think that we can compare g2 to bet because of Devora.
Devora is a large block smack in middle of the neighborhood and it isn't going away any time soon.
I am seeing a spill over of people that want to live in the wolfson projects but cannot find an apartment there into the neighboring projects.

Its still less than a third of G2. Perhaps that street and chulda, Natan and Shmuel will stay mixed while the others will not.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions