Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Do these Le Chocolate Chocolates have a Chassidish Hechsher?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 26 2023, 2:11 pm
amother Steel wrote:
if I didnt eat from the ok hechsher, I would never think of peeling back the sticker and I would not eat it. if I didnt know anyone to give it to I would probably throw it out

Plain and simple proof of the idiocy of the company!!!! This on thousands of these stupidly labeled packages.

Thats what I suspected.

octopus

Post Sun, Feb 26 2023, 2:15 pm
amother Magnolia wrote:
Where do you take this information from?

It's literally impossible for any hechsher to not rely on the OU or ok at some point. All the dyes, weird ingredients out there in China or whatever far flung place.

amother
Maple

Post Sun, Feb 26 2023, 2:16 pm
amother OP wrote:
Plain and simple proof of the idiocy of the company!!!! This on thousands of these stupidly labeled packages.

Thats what I suspected.

I'm confused. Did you want to know if your chassidish friends will eat it, like you wrote in your op? Or did you want to prove that they made a stupid mistake?

octopus

Post Sun, Feb 26 2023, 2:19 pm
Anyway the upscale le chocolat place does not use plastic containers as far as I know. Omg if you have any chocolates from that place you can send them to me if you're not sure you want to eat them. LOL

amother
Steelblue

Post Sun, Feb 26 2023, 2:19 pm
amother Tiffanyblue wrote:
There are two kosher chocolate companies, both called "Le Chocolate." I have no connection to either company, but I will share what little I know.

One Le Chocolate is in Monsey and sells expensive, heavenly hand-made artisinal chocolate that can only be purchased in their shop (as far as I know), and is under the hashgacha of Congregation Bais Tefilla of Monsey. (I have purchased chocolate here, so this is my experience.)

I know little about the other Le Chocolate, but I think it may be commercially produced because it can be found prepackaged in clamshell containers on grocery store shelves at a reasonable price. It may be great tasting, I just don't know because I haven't bought it.

Hope this helps.

One is La Chocolate that does milchig and one is Le Chocolate... this one is Le Chocolate that does only pareve... I was at his place, he's a customer of mine like I mentioned I will mention this to the owner the next time I speak to him, I'm sure he's just not aware and will resolve it...

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 26 2023, 5:28 pm
Update:

Out of the MANY boxes I bought, one had the label put on differently, and with major difficulty, you can see its CRC Hashgacha.

amother
Steelblue

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 3:09 pm
Hi,
Just wanted to let you all know that I spoke to the owner and he is working on resolving this asap.

He was totally unaware and appreciated being told.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 3:12 pm
amother Steelblue wrote:
Hi,
Just wanted to let you all know that I spoke to the owner and he is working on resolving this asap.

He was totally unaware and appreciated being told.

Great! You helped him, and future customers too.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics