Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Full size stroller

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 11:38 pm
I'm having my first and wondering. Is there a use for a full size stroller in Lakewood? I'm driving everywhere and would probably use a car seat and base when in and out of the car. I rarely see a full size stroller in shops. I could afford buying it. I'm not asking about saving the few dollars. Just wondering if I should get one or not. Do you get to use your full size stroller?

amother
Ebony

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 11:41 pm
Shabbos and in the summer I walk during the week as well. Not in Lakewood but similar type of set up.

amother
Thistle

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 11:42 pm
amother OP wrote:
I'm having my first and wondering. Is there a use for a full size stroller in Lakewood? I'm driving everywhere and would probably use a car seat and base when in and out of the car. I rarely see a full size stroller in shops. I could afford buying it. I'm not asking about saving the few dollars. Just wondering if I should get one or not. Do you get to use your full size stroller?

honestly depends if you walk outside or not like if ur gonna be outside a lot in the summer it’s def a good thing to have !
I also find that it’s worth it cuz they last for so long so even if you don’t use it alot you can save with each kid..
I have full size and a yoyo I def got more use out of the yoyo but still happy I got the full size cuz used it outdoors in summer

amother
Periwinkle

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 11:42 pm
I almost never use mine. Wish I had gotten a nice car stroller instead of my big Vista

amother
Thistle

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 11:43 pm
amother Thistle wrote:
honestly depends if you walk outside or not like if ur gonna be outside a lot in the summer it’s def a good thing to have !
I also find that it’s worth it cuz they last for so long so even if you don’t use it alot you can save with each kid..
I have full size and a yoyo I def got more use out of the yoyo but still happy I got the full size cuz used it outdoors in summer

also, the bassinet part is very helpful like newborn stage to take baby on walks outside.

amother
Thistle

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 11:45 pm
amother OP wrote:

basically , if you have to choose between full size or yoyo type I would say get smaller but if you can get both it’s def helpful to have both!

amother
Purple

Post Thu, Mar 02 2023, 12:21 am
I just had baby #6 bh and I also live in Lakewood, and I got a new doona and the bassinet for my uppababy, which I didn't buy by my last baby.

Was it very necessary, no but I do take my baby out on walks and my uppababy was always my shobbas stroller. I will buy a car stroller too iyh when my baby outgrows the doona.

If money isn't an issue then go for a full size too.

tryingmybest100

Post Thu, Mar 02 2023, 12:22 am
I almost never use my full size stroller in Lakewood. Even in the summer when I go on walks I either use the doona or a lightweight stroller like the yo-yo or beezy. Unless you’re walking on unpaved path, there’s no need for such a heavy large stroller. Lightweight strollers r easy to push and easy to pack!

motherqueen

Post Thu, Mar 02 2023, 12:27 am
amother Periwinkle wrote:
I almost never use mine. Wish I had gotten a nice car stroller instead of my big Vista

I actually love my vista 2 and got the mesa as a car seat so no doona needed

amother
Brickred

Post Thu, Mar 02 2023, 6:43 am
I don’t know the purpose of a full size stroller. You can get a jogging type stroller for those times that you want to walk on bumpy paths. And many of the lightweight strollers have bassinet options. That’s what I did. I would never get something like the vista. It’s too heavy to put in the car.

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Mar 02 2023, 6:47 am
I would get the Doona and a yo-yo with the bassinet attachment for the newborn so ur covered

amother
Daphne

Post Thu, Mar 02 2023, 8:28 am
You’re going to want something for shabbos or trips to the park etc.

We like valco baby and Citi mini as versatile mid sized brands.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries