Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Pill to lose weight
Previous  1  2

miami85

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 12:45 pm
amother Maple wrote:
Thank you for your help! Right now I'm on a diet where I'm busy prepping/ weighing food and I am DONE with that. I might try to switch to this after Pesach.

There is some weighing/measureing of food, but you kind of get the hang of it and it's only your main, not the sides. But it's more about "intuitive eating" and "knowing when you are full" during maintenance phases while following certain rules that are not always simple or self-explanatory--but it's a journey to learn about which foods cause you to gain weight.

underthestars

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 6:07 pm
I just saw this post and wanted to chime in:

I had suffered from migraines for a while, and it was hormone related. To help with the pain ,the dr prescribed for me a pill called Relpax or Relert, depending on if you are in Israel or the US. The main function of this pill is weight loss. I didn't use it for that purpose, but lost about 20 -30 lbs. I will tell you I eventually gained the weight back but it was wonderful while I was on it. It shrinks your appetite and you don't feel like you are missing out on foods. It was great while I was on it. Unfortunately for me, I stopped because my headaches stopped

amother
Topaz

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 6:45 pm
My friends are all taking melta and losing beautifully and not hungry. It’s non prescription

amother
Clear

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 6:53 pm
amother Topaz wrote:
My friends are all taking melta and losing beautifully and not hungry. It’s non prescription

Where can I buy it? What kind of diet do I have to be on while taking it?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 8:09 pm
amother Clear wrote:
Where can I buy it? What kind of diet do I have to be on while taking it?

I have the same question

amother
Lightgray

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 8:21 pm
I'm on nalthextrone. It works amazing. I use it to maintain the weight loss from sleeve surgery, many years later.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 8:43 pm
Anyone have experience with Melta?

amother
NeonPurple

Post Thu, Mar 02 2023, 12:02 am
underthestars wrote:
I just saw this post and wanted to chime in:

I had suffered from migraines for a while, and it was hormone related. To help with the pain ,the dr prescribed for me a pill called Relpax or Relert, depending on if you are in Israel or the US. The main function of this pill is weight loss. I didn't use it for that purpose, but lost about 20 -30 lbs. I will tell you I eventually gained the weight back but it was wonderful while I was on it. It shrinks your appetite and you don't feel like you are missing out on foods. It was great while I was on it. Unfortunately for me, I stopped because my headaches stopped

I looked up this medicine because I suffer from migraines too. It doesn't say anywhere that side effect is weight loss. I think you were just lucky to get that side effect! Don't think it's common at all!
Actually my preventive medicine, that stopped working now, is an antidepressant that made me gain weight!
I take maxalt, that's another kind of triptan but definitely didn't lose weight on it!!!

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Mar 02 2023, 4:27 pm
amother Lightgray wrote:
I'm on nalthextrone. It works amazing. I use it to maintain the weight loss from sleeve surgery, many years later.

Naltrexone?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise