Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Couch to 5K

miami85

Post Fri, Mar 03 2023, 11:12 am
For the spring I want to start a walking/running program. I see at least 5 0-to-5K apps all with pretty good reviews, some costing more than others. Anyone have real experience with any of these apps? Are they worth it? Which one should I pick?

iamawesome

Post Fri, Mar 03 2023, 11:16 am
miami85 wrote:
For the spring I want to start a walking/running program. I see at least 5 0-to-5K apps all with pretty good reviews, some costing more than others. Anyone have real experience with any of these apps? Are they worth it? Which one should I pick?

Following!

amother
Pearl

Post Fri, Mar 03 2023, 11:37 am
I never did the app but I get into running every spring and then stop summer and restart every fall. It’s muscle memory and a buildup. Warm up each time before I start and make sure to stretch after as well . Have a good playlist. I do 3/4 times a week. And each time I push myself with distance by a bit. Speed comes with time….by 1 month 5k happens. Enjoy!

miami85

Post Fri, Mar 03 2023, 11:43 am
amother Pearl wrote:
I never did the app but I get into running every spring and then stop summer and restart every fall. It’s muscle memory and a buildup. Warm up each time before I start and make sure to stretch after as well . Have a good playlist. I do 3/4 times a week. And each time I push myself with distance by a bit. Speed comes with time….by 1 month 5k happens. Enjoy!

I want something with more guidance and incremental. I like "challenge" based objectives.

amother
Steel

Post Fri, Mar 03 2023, 12:05 pm
I used virtual running mate, free on Spotify. Was satisfied with it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise