Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Vacation Apt in North

ClaRivka

Post Wed, Mar 26 2008, 6:07 pm
I want to stay by one of these places that have like a private pool and have a private little house or something. I also need a fence or no close buildings with windows overlooking cuz when I go swimming I don't do it tzniusly!
I would look in Tachlis if I was in E"Y but I'm not there yet so anyone care to check?

grin

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 2:24 am
a private pool in E"Y? for rent? good luck!
(they do exist in ritzy places like Herztaliya or Savyon, but those people don't need to rent out for parnasa!)

JewishMother18

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 2:37 am
there are some places tho not many

have a look on www.zimmer.co.il - there is an English site there and you have to search but I was looking for such a place and did find a few to choose from

Imaonwheels

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 3:14 am
There are 2 or 3 tzimmerim in the north that have a private pool for 4-5 units. We are considering doing this in the summer. Our whole family is 4 units - us, 3 married kids and one for the boys). I have all the sites but I would suggest in Tzomet HaSefarim, and also Steimatzky with all of the good tzimmerim byut someone did not return mine. I have all the tzimmer sites as this is the best and cheapest way for larger frum family. I will find you the ones with the pool as we have them marked.

Imaonwheels

Post Thu, Mar 27 2008, 4:54 am
http://www.zimmerpool.co.il/

These are tzimmerim with pools only.

ClaRivka

Post Fri, Mar 28 2008, 4:00 pm
thanks o much! I cant wait!

babygirl

Post Mon, Jun 23 2008, 6:38 pm
I was wondering what ended up happening with this? I am looking to go somewhere with my hubby that has a private pool...any info apreciated!

ClaRivka

Post Tue, Jun 24 2008, 6:02 pm
we didnt stay in a zimmer and I didnt get a private pool. we stayed in hotels and I got to go to the beach completely covered...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions