Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Mishloach manos

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 07 2023, 9:05 pm
Please post any easy but sharp looking mishloach manos you gave or received for ideas for next year.
Looking to spend $5-7 range if possible.

amother
NeonPurple

Post Tue, Mar 07 2023, 9:08 pm
Yogurt with granola. They packaged it with a spoon and napkin. So pretty, delicious and inexpensive.

eta: presentation: they stacked 2 small yogurts and a similar shaped granola container (looks homemade, but I think you can pour in store-bought, too). Put napkin on bottom. Tied together with pretty ribbon and cute mini spoon tucked into ribbon bow.

Rappel

Post Tue, Mar 07 2023, 9:18 pm
Ceramic plate bought in a cheap store, orange juice, and crackers, wrapped in cellophane.

seeker

Post Tue, Mar 07 2023, 9:27 pm
I saw a lot of things that looked pretty because they were in the right sized plastic boxes. Not hard plastic, the kind you buy flat and fold yourself. There were many variations but it generally came off classy.

I'd say kraft boxes with a window were the next nicest in presentation for simple/easy. Probably actually easier than the plain plastic because it only needs to look right from one angle (the window) but a little less fancy looking if that's what you're after.

amother
Clover

Post Tue, Mar 07 2023, 9:32 pm
amother OP wrote:
Please post any easy but sharp looking mishloach manos you gave or received for ideas for next year.
Looking to spend $5-7 range if possible.

These looked gorgeous. Received it with a flat bar of chocolate that fit the bottom and a whiskey glue dotted to that on the diagonal. Printed tag was added to the ribbon bow. Lightweight and simple.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....title

amother
NeonPurple

Post Tue, Mar 07 2023, 9:34 pm
Oh, also a can of wine with coordinating chocolate bar, wrapped in cellophane with coordinating ribbon. Chocolate bar was flat (like a base). So pretty!

BrisketBoss

Post Tue, Mar 07 2023, 9:34 pm
I think the disposable hot cups with a couple cheap items in them are cute, nice, cost efficient, simple.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 07 2023, 9:36 pm
Thanks for the ideas.
I also forgot to add that we spend a lot of time in our car on Purim so nothing that needs refrigeration will work for us unfortunately.

boysrus

Post Tue, Mar 07 2023, 9:38 pm
amother NeonPurple wrote:
Oh, also a can of wine with coordinating chocolate bar, wrapped in cellophane with coordinating ribbon. Chocolate bar was flat (like a base). So pretty!

approx how much do the cans of wine cost?

amother
Clover

Post Tue, Mar 07 2023, 10:03 pm
boysrus wrote:
approx how much do the cans of wine cost?

$3.50

amother
DarkOrange

Post Wed, Mar 08 2023, 6:20 am
Half sized wine bottle with a hanging bottle favor box filled with coordinating candies.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics