Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Amazing recipes for "Flanken Roast" that makes butter soft m

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 08 2023, 12:54 pm
Im looking for amazing recipes for "Flanken Roast" or other meats, that makes real butter soft meat.

Im looking for the texture that you dont need a knife to cut it, it melts in your mouth.

Which meats give that texture besides Flanken Roast with the bones sticking out?

tia

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, Mar 08 2023, 1:13 pm
Pulled beef brisket or Kalichel

Chayalle

Post Wed, Mar 08 2023, 1:14 pm
There's a recipe on Kosher.com for Miami Ribs that I use on a Flanken Roast. It's delicious.

I find certain roasts, you get that texture from low and slow baking. For example, I made a deckel roast - simply sprinkled salt, pepper and garlic powder, drizzled generously with oil (about 1/2 cup) and covered. I baked it overnight on 215 oven. The slow, low bake softened the meat incredibly. Same for a chuck roast that I make overnight, it's the way to go for meats where you need to break down the meat fibers and soften them.

Minute Roast can usually be baked normally - 350 oven for 2-3 hours - and will be very soft.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 08 2023, 1:20 pm
Thanks!

Can I get this texture with cooking overnight in a crockpot?

If yes, which meat is recommended for slow cooking in a crockpot?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen