Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Okeechobee Florida
  Previous  1  2  3 15  16  17 29  30  31  Next

amother
Peachpuff

Post Mon, Feb 20 2023, 10:02 pm
amother Dahlia wrote:
Maybe we should all start requesting updates. If enough people will be on it they will have to offer us some updates. No?
If anyone that has given a deposit is interested in starting a whatsapp group or groupme chat, please let me know.

Id love to join or start some kind of whatsapp or groupme chat to get to know the women who plan to join.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Mon, Mar 06 2023, 12:12 am
Still no news?

amother
Magnolia

Post Mon, Mar 06 2023, 1:26 am
amother NeonBlue wrote:
Still no news?

I've "heard" there's major news coming after pesach.
I snooped a bit on glades County website and found that some changes they have requested for have been approved end January. Possibly related to that.
https://myglades.com/commissio.....x.php
https://myglades.com/commissio.....s.php
Jan 10 is discussion, Jan 23 is discussion + approval. I found it quite interesting.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Mon, Mar 06 2023, 8:02 am
it doesn't say what the the changes were?

amother
PlumPink

Post Mon, Mar 06 2023, 1:32 pm
Does anyone know what the pricing will be and how much the monthly payments will be, with the lowest possible down payment? Also, what's the crowd gonna be like? I would love to try it out but DH is not too excited about the idea... so I need some solid info to somehow convince him.... the prices aren't posted anywhere on their website. And I would love if someone could be more specific what type of people are joining.

amother
Magnolia

Post Mon, Mar 06 2023, 1:43 pm
amother PlumPink wrote:
Does anyone know what the pricing will be and how much the monthly payments will be, with the lowest possible down payment? Also, what's the crowd gonna be like? I would love to try it out but DH is not too excited about the idea... so I need some solid info to somehow convince him.... the prices aren't posted anywhere on their website. And I would love if someone could be more specific what type of people are joining.

Too busy to answer detailed now...
Most of these questions have been addressed in this thread. Read through and you'll get some clarity.
If you still have questions after I'll gladly try to answer.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 12:18 am
Why after pesach? That's long. Really want to feel a little more involved.

amother
Magnolia

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 12:20 am
amother NeonBlue wrote:
Why after pesach? That's long. Really want to feel a little more involved.

Yeah same here.
No clue. He did say once you'll know you'll understand. What do I know?

amother
NeonBlue

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 12:22 am
I hear. I feel the less I know the less excited I am. Was so looking forward and I just get colder about it since we dont hear updates too often.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 12:40 pm
amother Magnolia wrote:
Yeah same here.
No clue. He did say once you'll know you'll understand. What do I know?

who said?

the last I'd heard was that they started road widening.

of the 2 women I spoke to IRL, one is thinking of backing out, because of cold feet

amother
Magnolia

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 12:48 pm
amother Peachpuff wrote:
who said?

the last I'd heard was that they started road widening.

of the 2 women I spoke to IRL, one is thinking of backing out, because of cold feet

Biener.

Yes I'm definitely less enthusiastic as a year ago.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 12:50 pm
It's such a pitty. I feel that eventhough theres no news they should atleast update us for example still working on roads It can take apps another 2 weeks then we hope to do so and so...

amother
Dahlia

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 10:03 pm
I just heard from a relative of mine that works for an interior designer that they were just given the job 2 weeks ago to start designing the housing plans fm scratch. Seems they switched from a different designer they weren't happy with previously.

amother
Magnolia

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 10:20 pm
amother Dahlia wrote:
I just heard from a relative of mine that works for an interior designer that they were just given the job 2 weeks ago to start designing the housing plans fm scratch. Seems they switched from a different designer they weren't happy with previously.

Design? Or blueprint/ layout?

amother
Magnolia

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 10:22 pm
amother Dahlia wrote:

If they made zoning changes, (as I understood from links I posted above from glades County) this would totally make sense.

amother
Dahlia

Post Mon, Mar 13 2023, 5:05 pm
I heard they're doing a zoom meetup with all applicants next week. Anyone knows what it's about?

amother
NeonBlue

Post Mon, Mar 13 2023, 5:06 pm
That's interesting. Where did you hear? Wonder what its gonna be about. And what's point of zoom if there was live gathering already

amother
Magnolia

Post Mon, Mar 13 2023, 5:08 pm
Also didn’t hear about that

amother
NeonBlue

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 7:54 pm
I found a different website with more details on this new community n some 3d pictures wonder if it's new or old
Thelakefrontestate.com

amother
Dahlia

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 8:42 pm
amother NeonBlue wrote:
I found a different website with more details on this new community n some 3d pictures wonder if it's new or old
Thelakefrontestate.com

Old website but its definitely newly updated.
Thanks!
Page 16 of 31   Previous  1  2  3 15  16  17 29  30  31  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating