Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
If you don’t have a pesach kitchen…
Previous  1  2

amother
Kiwi

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 1:07 pm
In boxes in the basement. I learned to minimize. Pots stack, use lots of disposables. Anything not used get made for year round or given away.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 4:49 pm
I have a closet in my dining room that was originally meant to be a pantry closet but we moved the kitchen so it's not so covenient anymore. I keep the stuff there on Pesach also so I save on emptying my cabinets before Pesach and refilling them afterwards. It's the best thing next to a Pesach kitchen

BetsyTacy

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 8:54 pm
Deep cabinet on top of fridge. I always wondered what in the world non-Jewish people store there because it is so deep and inconvenient, maybe Thanksgiving china??

Plus, one cabinet of my breakfront holds my fleishig china, and one drawer holds the milchig and fleishig flatware containers, each in their own 2 gallon ziplock.

The attic for everything else. I have done a lot of purging since Covid, but haven't culled anything from my Pesach stash. Even after all these years, I usually buy something new. This year, a pareve frying pan for my onions.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics