Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Cheaper alternative to condor tights for baby?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 3:59 pm
Anyone have links to nice baby tights for cheap? I've tried target and a few random Amazon/shein options and nothing fits the foot like condor (target cat & Jack was particularly appalling and I usually love their stuff). I don't need it to last since my baby is crawling & will probably destroy them soon anyhow, just cute tights with good fit.

Thanks!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 7:48 pm
Bump

amother
Powderblue

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 7:52 pm
Why do use tights and not leggings? Under a romper?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 7:53 pm
Yeah, some outfits just need tights, especially yom tov ones.

Perrys

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 7:53 pm
Meimoei

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 7:55 pm
Perrys wrote:
Meimoei

Like these? Run true to size? Thanks!
https://memoi.com/products/swe.....ights

amother
NeonGreen

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 8:00 pm
Condor is probably one of the most expensive sock companies in the frum stores. They make amazing stuff but yeah you can find cheaper

I don’t put my babies in tights so can’t weigh in on that but my girls wear butterfly school collection cotton tights, zubii Lycra tights, and jrp knee socks. Happy with all. Not super cheap junky but not crazy expensive

-signed, someone who insisted on only wearing condor knee socks as a girl cuz they’re the most comfortable… until she grew up and had to buy them herself and couldn’t bring herself to spend that much on socks. Lol

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 8:03 pm
amother NeonGreen wrote:
Condor is probably one of the most expensive sock companies in the frum stores. They make amazing stuff but yeah you can find cheaper

I don’t put my babies in tights so can’t weigh in on that but my girls wear butterfly school collection cotton tights, zubii Lycra tights, and jrp knee socks. Happy with all. Not super cheap junky but not crazy expensive

-signed, someone who insisted on only wearing condor knee socks as a girl cuz they’re the most comfortable… until she grew up and had to buy them herself and couldn’t bring herself to spend that much on socks. Lol

Yep haha!! This is my first girl so trying them all out. So far nothing has compared to condor but definitely can't afford them on a regular basis - I'll try your recommendations, thanks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics