Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Trigger warning. "Our unique family" in jail—non-Jews
  Previous  1  2  3 10 11  12  13  Next

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Feb 26 2023, 11:48 pm
https://www.spooncast.net/cast/487449

he starts typing to her at 1 hour 13 mins in and starts talking at 1 hr 19 mins in

Pikachu

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 10:24 am
The son started his own tik tok account now

missknowitall

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 10:25 am
Pikachu wrote:
The son started his own tik tok account now

Do you have the link?

Pikachu

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 10:48 am
https://www.tiktok.com/@shmariyahu.cohen

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 1:49 pm
omg omg thank you! he's alive! and looks so good!

OceanChimes

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 1:54 pm
I see she did start a Gofund me, the podcaster.
It also says she's gonna go live with him on Facebook.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 2:04 pm
The whole thing is very complicated.
CPS left them high and dry once they were removed from the home.
The oldest brother Avshalom is very very angry with him for breaking up the family. He doesnt feel safe in Texas. He's in hiding.
Tawaiyah offered to take in all the four boys, provided she has a bigger house. She lives alone in a small place now.
Honestly, I dont know if she's their best option. I think she's doing a lot of this for clout, and I hope she won't undertake more than she can chew and then leave them on the water again.
Zaakah is offering to help them too.
But their best option is to get out of Texas. Atlanta has plenty of resources for them. I just hope these kids won't end up homeless statistics.
Shmaryahu or whatever his real name is, has a real head on his shoulders and I think he can get things done if he gets the right help.
I can't believe he's only 18!
Once Avshalom turned 21 I was sure he would take over the house and help the kids out. He didn't. He enrolled in the army and left them all. Avichai and Yehuda also didnt take responsiblity. They were too terrified.
But not Shmariyahu, he didnt rest on his laurels.
I wish the older brothers would be on his side and help him out. They're not. They're mad at him.
Sigh.

Blessing1

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 2:08 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
omg omg thank you! he's alive! and looks so good!

And his payos are gone, so strange to see.
I guess he got hold of his phone.
Such a sad situation all around.

cookier

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 4:28 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
The whole thing is very complicated.
CPS left them high and dry once they were removed from the home.
The oldest brother Avshalom is very very angry with him for breaking up the family. He doesnt feel safe in Texas. He's in hiding.
Tawaiyah offered to take in all the four boys, provided she has a bigger house. She lives alone in a small place now.
Honestly, I dont know if she's their best option. I think she's doing a lot of this for clout, and I hope she won't undertake more than she can chew and then leave them on the water again.
Zaakah is offering to help them too.
But their best option is to get out of Texas. Atlanta has plenty of resources for them. I just hope these kids won't end up homeless statistics.
Shmaryahu or whatever his real name is, has a real head on his shoulders and I think he can get things done if he gets the right help.
I can't believe he's only 18!
Once Avshalom turned 21 I was sure he would take over the house and help the kids out. He didn't. He enrolled in the army and left them all. Avichai and Yehuda also didnt take responsiblity. They were too terrified.
But not Shmariyahu, he didnt rest on his laurels.
I wish the older brothers would be on his side and help him out. They're not. They're mad at him.
Sigh.

Just looked at his TikTok, he looks so great all cleaned up!

When I saw that the oldest was going into the army, my hope was that he was doing it so he would have the stable income to take the others in. Their social media said he was going to start the police academy, and then backed out, but those take 6+ mos. Army boot camp is 9(maybe 10?) weeks plus some schooling and then he’d be able to immediately have dependents with him and get a pay bump for it, so it’s a better way to support a family if you have no education. That was my hope, not that he was abandoning them.

I looked at the gofundme- it sounds like she wants to take in ALL of the kids? How can CPS let them leave Texas? how is she going to get approved that quickly? I imagine she’d have to truck them all back to Texas for depositions and such too? That all seems a little suspect.

The Gofundme says “Yuyu is very pleased with what the Rabbis want to do for he and his brothers to make sure they’re all good and he would like to continue practicing judaism.” Does anyone know anything about the Rabbis she’s talking about? Is the Houston community trying to help, or any legit organization? Not saying she doesn’t mean well, but I don’t think their plan will turn out well at all and would rather contribute elsewhere.

Ainslie

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 5:30 pm
I cannot stop thinking about this story! Why would his adult brothers be so mad on him for destroying this horrible fake controlled family? Can it be because they have cognitive issues and are on high dose of psychiatric meds? He mentioned something about most brothers on meds. Than why is he not on meds? Also I think the psychiatrist and lawyer knew all along about this .

Also the lack of discussing this whole Jewish faking in the media is terrible I mean they where for years faking they are fully Jewish and no one in the media finds it crazy?? They love making up sound terrible

Mad

Highstrung

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 6:53 pm
Pikachu wrote:
https://www.tiktok.com/@shmariyahu.cohen

I’m surprised the law enforcement allow it. With a court case coming up , they usually don’t want the people involved all over social media.

4thebooks

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 10:22 pm
https://youtu.be/p-6lEWfXUAE

This video has a clip of an interview with one of their therapists, wonder if it’s a real therapist of just a paid actor.

Blessing1

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 9:18 am
Any updates on the case?

OceanChimes

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 8:54 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
Any updates on the case?

There's this article, how he was not allowed out on bail, thank God!!

https://abc13.com/houston-news.....9023/

missknowitall

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 9:09 pm
I wonder what his head injuries are from.

OceanChimes

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 9:16 pm
missknowitall wrote:
I wonder what his head injuries are from.

I know! In one article (I don't know if it's the one I linked here) it said that it's possibly due to friction from the mask, but that makes no sense to me. It seems deliberate. Perhaps he did it to make it look worse. Or he got into some physical fight.

missknowitall

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 9:22 pm
OceanChimes wrote:
I know! In one article (I don't know if it's the one I linked here) it said that it's possibly due to friction from the mask, but that makes no sense to me. It seems deliberate. Perhaps he did it to make it look worse. Or he got into some physical fight.

I was thinking he’s self harming by banging his head or he was attacked because s-xual predators are not tolerated in prison. People who touch kids get beaten up.

rainbow dash

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 9:28 pm
Why don't they use his real name?

missknowitall

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 9:38 pm
rainbow dash wrote:
Why don't they use his real name?

He legally changed it to hayim cohen. Some articles include his real name

Blessing1

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 10:03 pm
Wow, thank you.
I'm waiting for an article to mention that he's faking Judaism.
Page 11 of 13   Previous  1  2  3 10 11  12  13  Next Recent Topics