Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
S/O rude salesperson, can we talk about good ones?
Previous  1  2

amother
Crystal

Post Fri, Mar 17 2023, 6:48 am
Shoe Palace- I think the one in Lakewood. We went in, it was very busy and my dd was having a hard time finding shoes that fit. The lady patiently brought us pair after pair and made sure we found something.

amother
Wallflower

Post Fri, Mar 17 2023, 7:26 am
I have two!
1. This just happened this week. I made an order from Tottini, and one of the items arrived with a small hole in it. I emailed them with a photo and they immediately responded that they were shipping a replacement.
2. Runway in Brooklyn. There was an older woman who has some mental health issues shopping there, she was trying on practically everything, and the young store girls who were helping her were super polite and kind and didn't even roll their eyes at each other the entire time (she was there for 4 hours and didn't end up buying anything!) they were so patient and polite and kind to her I was blown away and I resolved to always stop there first when shopping.

amother
Holly

Post Fri, Mar 17 2023, 7:32 am
Junee in Lakewood. I'm a difficult size and the sales lady made it get mission to help me find something. She was so kind and positive and kept bringing different things to try. I ultimately didn't get anything then but that is one of the first stores I try when I need to shop. Same thing at Fame in Lakewood, the woman was so nice.

amother
Phlox

Post Fri, Mar 17 2023, 9:03 am
I live in London, and every single Jewish shop I've been to in gg and sh have always been so helpful.

The kids wear shops have always been so kind to my kids and will spend so much time with them till they find clothes that they like and fits them too. They'd even spend time pinning clothes so we can see what it will look like once altered. Most shops also allow to take clothes home for the kids to try without paying which is amazing and probably saved me so much time and money over the years.

There's been times where I've asked for a price for an item, and the saleslady will actually apologise that it's so expensive, sort of implying that of course a normal person like me would never spend such crazy prices. I've never had a condescending attitude ever bh

amother
Powderblue

Post Fri, Mar 17 2023, 4:15 pm
Rebecca and Enchante salespeople are lovely! (on thirteenth avenue, womens clothing)

amother
Marigold

Post Fri, Mar 17 2023, 4:26 pm
Not really salesperson, but customer service wise, Apparalel is outstanding.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Fri, Mar 17 2023, 4:29 pm
Friedman furniture in Lakewood. I ordered a new hi riser because mine was broken. The worker fixed it for no charge, and didn't make me purchase the new one. I was also buying something else so they didn't walk away with nothing but it was still super kind of them to do that.

Roots

Post Sat, Mar 18 2023, 2:28 pm
such a beautiful post

amother
Pewter

Post Sat, Mar 18 2023, 3:21 pm
If the store has a website or contact info and I get great service, I write a message citing the person who provided amazing help.

Perrys

Post Sat, Mar 18 2023, 9:41 pm
Fame lakewood
Junee lakewood
Periwinkle are all amazing

amother
Mocha

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 7:41 pm
Periwinkle in lakewood. I was looking for a dress and wasn't sure if I liked it or not. They told me to take it home in 2 colors and show my husband, and gave me 2 days to come back (which is a very generous return window here!!). They didn't even take money for either dress, they trusted me to come back and pay/return.

I kept one of them Smile

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 7:58 pm
Looking forward maternity in willi.

Saleslady (owner) is not pushy and will tell you NOT to buy something that she realizes you are not comfortable wearing...
I definitely recommend that store to everyone because of that!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics