Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Good places to buy a sheitel in Israel

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 11:21 am
Can any one recommend good places to buy a sheitel in Israel? Ashdod and Yerushalaim preferred but if there's someone amazing somewhere else, would travel.

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 11:28 am
What are you looking for, Yaffi kaminar is a fad by shamgar, on Paran there is are a few

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 12:09 pm
I posted for a friend who is getting her first sheitel she wants something long and wavy, not exorbitant but good quality. She is married over a year but has been so stressed by the process that she has been wearing hats and tichels.
It would be a mitzvah to guide her to someone who will help her feel good about the whole thing.

Iymnok

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 12:17 pm
If she doesn’t mind the price, I know someone amazing in Ramot. PM me if you want the details.

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 1:29 pm
What are you looking for? The range of options is huge depending on your preferences and how much you want to spend.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 17 2023, 12:03 am
amother Peach wrote:
What are you looking for? The range of options is huge depending on your preferences and how much you want to spend.

I was hoping to give her a range and let her choose. As I said, it's her first one and they definitely can't afford highest end, but I would like her to get something she feels pretty in.

dilego

Post Sat, Mar 18 2023, 4:07 pm
I have someone in ramot but she doesnt do very long like only just loncer than shoulder. But good prices and quality

amother
Peach

Post Sat, Mar 18 2023, 6:08 pm
Rivky Scheinberg-Sorotzkin area (not until after pesach) 0532311811.
She sells a few different brands in different price ranges.

sara_s

Post Sat, Mar 18 2023, 6:28 pm
Ramot Wigs by Adina Goldberg sells wigs from China. She has a huge selection and very low prices. She will need to take it to a Shaitel macher afterwards to be cut, add baby hair etc though, so she should take that into account when she buys, because that can add another 1000 nis to the cost

amother
Viola

Post Sat, Mar 18 2023, 6:44 pm
No idea of price nowadays but I think Michal Rosenbaum is in Ashdod. Beautiful hair.

I didnt buy direct because I'm not in Israel but bought through my sheital macher in another country and super happy.

zebra111

Post Sat, Mar 18 2023, 8:06 pm
No personal recs but do tagless wigs still exist? Always throught they were a great idea
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels