Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
S/o pantyhose for young girls

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 19 2023, 9:28 pm
For those young girls (my DD is 12 years old) that start wearing nude pantyhose, do they also start shaving their legs if they have dark hair? Any recommendations for an easy shaver for a preteen to use?

amother
Eggshell

Post Sun, Mar 19 2023, 9:34 pm
If you have them wear nude they shouldn’t be hairy. It looks bad. If you don’t want them to shave yet then you need to stick to knee socks. That’s if it’s dark and very noticeable hair. A little blond hair or barely noticeable is fine not to shave.

hodeez

Post Sun, Mar 19 2023, 9:38 pm
I did when I was 12, but I'm also part gorilla.
I used Venus razors. Now I use the solimo Amazon brand razors, they're excellent and affordable

amother
Nasturtium

Post Sun, Mar 19 2023, 9:41 pm
Colored tights

ra_mom

Post Sun, Mar 19 2023, 9:43 pm
I always recommend this Remington shaver for preteens.

It's electric- uses batteries. Can be done on dry skin out of the shower. Takes off the hair easily and doesn't nick or cut skin.
It's not that close to the skin which is why adults use razors. But it's really close enough. It's even great for adult bikini area if someone is sensitive and cannot handle the closer razors that cause ingrowns in that particular area.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004.....ss_tl

amother
Clear

Post Sun, Mar 19 2023, 9:47 pm
hodeez wrote:
I did when I was 12, but I'm also part gorilla.
I used Venus razors. Now I use the solimo Amazon brand razors, they're excellent and affordable

Can you link which one you use

amother
Geranium

Post Sun, Mar 19 2023, 9:50 pm
Interesting that you asked this now.

My very pale blond preteen just told me that she NEEDS to shave because it's NOT NORMAL and it's DYSFUNCTIONAL to wear "clear" stockings without shaving, and of course she needs to wear them. The fact that she has no visible hair doesn't seem to matter.
She has 2 close friends who have dark hair and are a lot more developed than she is, so I imagine they really do need to shave and they repeated to her what they had been told.

I had my dd try on nude stockings to see how no hair was visible, but it didn't help. She is convinced!

hodeez

Post Sun, Mar 19 2023, 9:53 pm
amother Clear wrote:
Can you link which one you use

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-.....ss_tl

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 19 2023, 10:05 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I always recommend this Remington shaver for preteens.

It's electric- uses batteries. Can be done on dry skin out of the shower. Takes off the hair easily and doesn't nick or cut skin.
It's not that close to the skin which is why adults use razors. But it's really close enough. It's even great for adult bikini area if someone is sensitive and cannot handle the closer razors that cause ingrowns in that particular area.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004.....ss_tl

Thanks I will try this. I'm nervous for my dd to use a sharp blade because she will freak out if she cuts herself.

amother
Begonia

Post Sun, Mar 19 2023, 10:33 pm
If hair is visible then yea absolutely shave.

amother
Nemesia

Post Sun, Mar 19 2023, 10:37 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks I will try this. I'm nervous for my dd to use a sharp blade because she will freak out if she cuts herself.

She wont freak out if you show her how to shave. Get a razor and shaving cream. And if she nicks herself which shouldnt happen bc ive NEVER nicked myself shaving with a regular shaver, she'll bleed for a sec and thats it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics