Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Supper ideas for extremely picky 2yo

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 20 2023, 9:30 am
Won't eat eggs unless she's in a good mood. No chicken fish or meat. Has cereal for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and yogurt for snack so those are out too. And won't touch most vegetables. Which leads just fruit. I rarely make pasta anymore

amother
Latte

Post Mon, Mar 20 2023, 9:37 am
Eggs and toast
Cheese pancakes
Grilled cheese
Pizza
Noodles and cottage cheese
Waffles
Oatmeal

amother
Poinsettia

Post Mon, Mar 20 2023, 9:48 am
She's restricting to highly palatable foods. I would not make special supper for her. Keep offering whatever you make for the rest of the family.

amother
Latte

Post Mon, Mar 20 2023, 9:53 am
amother Poinsettia wrote:
She's restricting to highly palatable foods. I would not make special supper for her. Keep offering whatever you make for the rest of the family.

Ehh. Coming from a parent of extremely picky eater. He gags with new foods. He will eat basically same things every week. I believe he will grow out of it one day.

I offer him treats to try new things and he will occasionally and still hate it!

leilatov1

Post Mon, Mar 20 2023, 9:58 am
I make pasta with tomato sauce make the sauce with chopped tomatoes carrots and lentil once soft blend. Toddlers don't seem to notice the added veggie/fibre. I add salt and sugar to the sauce so tastes ok I would eat myself. This way I don't feel guilty serving pasta. I know you aren't meant to hide veggies but sometimes there is no choice. I also serve whole veggies, 3 year old eats then and 18 months old throws on the floor
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics