Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO secondhand maternity clothes

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 21 2023, 8:41 am
Is anyone looking to pass on maternity clothes? Either free or well below store cost? Not only are store prices outrageous but I'm also a terrible shopper and can't find anything I like.

If you have an offer but want to stay anon I will go un-anonymous temporarily so you can PM me. Or maybe I'll make an email address. First waiting to see if any serious offers come up.

My pre-maternity size is S/M but I have long legs so skirts and dresses run short, I can only wear midi or maxi, if it's just below the knee on you it's probably untznius on me. Right now I'm 2nd trimester and just got to where my loose regular clothes are starting to not work anymore so I'm getting a little panicky about pesach and wearing the same sweater to work almost every day. In the summer I'll be gigantic (I have been pregnant before and that was my experience, but I gave away my entire wardrobe thinking it was over) but will not need work quality clothes then as I'm taking off.

Looking especially for work tops, work skirt/s, and something I can wear out of the house on pesach (I got maxi dresses on Amazon that I'm wearing as Shabbos robes but they're not really outside wear, plus Yom tov is 3 days and a night and I can only wear the same 2 robes for so long). Could also use shells but I'm assuming I'll have to buy those new because they don't generally reuse that well.

🙏🙏🙏

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 21 2023, 8:47 am
Also open to links but everything I see online is too short or just not classy for work or Yom tov. I got my one sweater and two t shirts that are working out from Shein last month but now everything there is short sleeves. I hear there are decent stores in brooklyn but they don't have a web presence and I can't get to Brooklyn during shopping hours due to work (I would be able to pick up or have someone else pick up hand me downs though) so shopping has been really frustrating.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries