Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Any families living in a mobile home park?
Previous  1  2

rs1234

Post Tue, Mar 21 2023, 8:33 pm
as other people have commented, there's a big difference between an RV and a mobile home. Personally strongly considering trying homeschool/RV (or skoolie) for a year and seeing how it goes. If anyone else is actually thinking about it can you DM me? I'd love to brainstorm together

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 21 2023, 8:37 pm
We want to do it because we can't afford schools and our kids love being af home....and we love to travel and being with our kids.

amother
Currant

Post Tue, Mar 21 2023, 8:40 pm
If you want to travel, a trailer park isn’t the right place anyway. Those are more permanent.

If you’ve never tried it before, you can rent an RV through RVShare or Outdoorsy for a couple of weeks to see if you can handle it. It’s harder than it looks and there’s a lot to learn!

amother
Dimgray

Post Tue, Mar 21 2023, 9:00 pm
Can someone just explain to me how financially it works? If you’re busy homeschooling, how do u make a living? I get it that you’ll need less money but there are still basics that a family needs.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating