Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Toddler burned hand on iron!!
Previous  1  2

amother
Snowflake

Post Thu, Mar 23 2023, 6:55 pm
I use Manuka honey on burns. It's very soothing and also antimicrobial to prevent infections while they heal.

amother
Daisy

Post Thu, Mar 23 2023, 8:30 pm
I don't think you should rely on medical advice from random people on the internet who never saw the wound. No judgement but trying to help.

Perhaps get it checked out by a local urgent care?

amother
Milk

Post Thu, Mar 23 2023, 8:33 pm
amother Snowflake wrote:
I use Manuka honey on burns. It's very soothing and also antimicrobial to prevent infections while they heal.

Menuka honey can help for small burns. Not for anything more severe. A burn from an iron is a severe burn.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 14 2023, 5:49 pm
hi! thank u everyone for your help. one month later almost and the MR cream worked well... but there is a scar. people suggested using the scar MR cream. Does this work well too? Is it worth buying?

amother
Sienna

Post Sat, Apr 15 2023, 11:01 pm
amother OP wrote:
what do I do? I put on vaseline, is that good? It looks very bad and developed a scab Sad my poor baby

can anyone recommend something to clear the burn and/or prevent scar??

please no judgement, im already judging myself really hard Sad Banging head

I apply Coconut Oil several times a day, works magic.

figured it out myself, so I don't take responsibility if you need professional help or not, but if the scar remains, definitely try it.

amother
Ruby

Post Sat, Apr 15 2023, 11:18 pm
amother OP wrote:
hi! thank u everyone for your help. one month later almost and the MR cream worked well... but there is a scar. people suggested using the scar MR cream. Does this work well too? Is it worth buying?

Yes it needs to be massaged in well at least twice a day

amother
Ebony

Post Sat, Apr 15 2023, 11:19 pm
It can take a while. If the skin is normal in texture just apply a good vitiman e oil. After care is probably also very good. Personally I found the herbal power products better than the Mr. And for the future. Honey or potatoes are only first aid. They pull out the heat. All those creams you got are skin healing creams. They work wonders. Much better than the ones you get from your pediatrician and they usually don’t leave scars. I’ve had experience with all of them.

amother
Ruby

Post Sat, Apr 15 2023, 11:22 pm
amother Tiffanyblue wrote:
The herbal power 3 step with oil cream and powder. That helps magic. Don’t know where u live but they have a few people in different locations that are trained To apply it and wrap it well professional.

This is a copy of mr treatment protocol
Herbal power became a business and has ppl that charge for their services and mr (miriam Rosenfeld) is a gemach and has volunteers who treat burns and wounds for no charge

miami85

Post Sat, Apr 15 2023, 11:24 pm
I did that when I was a kid--I don't remember how old, but I remember it happening and my father bandaging my hand. I don't remember what he put on it, or even which hand but there's no scar.

amother
Ebony

Post Sat, Apr 15 2023, 11:53 pm
amother Ruby wrote:
This is a copy of mr treatment protocol
Herbal power became a business and has ppl that charge for their services and mr (miriam Rosenfeld) is a gemach and has volunteers who treat burns and wounds for no charge

You still pay for the creams. I started out with the MR cream and switched to Herbal Power, it was much better. It’s not exactly the same but I guess the same idea thing.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics