Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Gift idea for 22 yr old boy

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 24 2023, 8:10 am
I need a idea for a gift for my brother. Up to $50. He has everything already. He has his own room and car and is studying computer science but has everything for his room already... Please help me. We are going to be staying in his room first days Pesach and I want to thank him with a gift.

singleagain

Post Fri, Mar 24 2023, 8:36 am
Why not wait until you're actually in his room and look around and see if there's anything that can be upgraded or added to or something?

Maybe look seriously like just Google or go on BuzzFeed and say gifts for people who live in their cars and see if there's anything there that strikes your fancy

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 24 2023, 8:48 am
I was in his room recently. Has everything. A bed with favorite linen, dresser with Shabbos lamp. Clost with mirror. Shelves with Nespresso machine and capsule dispenser. I have never been in his car so I don't know what he has there.

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Fri, Mar 24 2023, 8:49 am
You sound like a thoughtful, amazing sister!

And totally inappropriate, but this reminded me of a famous Dear Abby letter.

Q: My boyfriend is turning 21 next month. What do you think he'd like?
A: Never mind what he'd like. Get him a tie.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 24 2023, 8:54 am
LOL

singleagain

Post Fri, Mar 24 2023, 8:54 am
amother OP wrote:
I was in his room recently. Has everything. A bed with favorite linen, dresser with Shabbos lamp. Clost with mirror. Shelves with Nespresso machine and capsule dispenser. I have never been in his car so I don't know what he has there.

Okay so Google items for people who live in their car and see what's coming out recently

What kind of car does he have? I mean sometimes there are very specific things that will you know. Click with different cars

singleagain

Post Fri, Mar 24 2023, 8:56 am
I just reread and saw that he has an nespresso machine so buy him a bunch of coffee pods. I mean he obviously likes coffee so get some more of what he likes that way he doesn't have his spend his money for it

I'm a very big fan of Starbucks and if someone gets me a gift card to Starbucks I'm thrilled because my drink is unfortunately expensive and this way it saves me money
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics