Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Would you send your baby overnight?
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:06 am
If you wanted a night nurse for your baby would you send the baby to the house of a frum person for the night and pick the baby up in the morning instead of the night nurse coming to your house?

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:07 am
Never

TBW

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:08 am
Nope, never

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:08 am
Not if you paid me a billion dollars . If I heard someone did this I’d assume they are a bad person or severely mentally ill. Just being honest.

gilamom

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:10 am
nope

Blessing1

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:12 am
No way!

groisamomma

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:13 am
No

amother
Midnight

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:18 am
Never!!!

amother
Crystal

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:18 am
Absolutely never ever. Can't imagine someone who would think this is ok!

amother
Ballota

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:19 am
No way. But I can’t even imagine getting a night nurse

giftedmom

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:21 am
amother OP wrote:
If you wanted a night nurse for your baby would you send the baby to the house of a frum person for the night and pick the baby up in the morning instead of the night nurse coming to your house?

No never

amother
Whitewash

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:22 am
Absolutely not. I would never leave a newborn out of my sight for that long by choice. Or a baby. I have never used a baby nurse but don't judge people who do, I just personally never felt comfortable with it and I nurse so didn't feel it was worth it.

amother
Sand

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:22 am
No
But I can’t bare to send my babies to the hospital nursery either

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:31 am
ok I'll play devil's advocate. What's my point in getting a night nurse..... so I don't have to care for baby overnight so I can sleep, right? So then why would I care if baby is in my home or the babysitter's home?

I never had a night nurse and part of the package of having babies IS getting up and feeding and diapering them at night in my opinion... but if you're rich enough for overnight help and that's how you want to spend your money, why does it make you evil to drop your baby off elsewhere every night?

Queen Of Hearts

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:33 am
Never!
I wouldn’t sleep all night!

amother
Milk

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:34 am
TwinsMommy wrote:
ok I'll play devil's advocate. What's my point in getting a night nurse..... so I don't have to care for baby overnight so I can sleep, right? So then why would I care if baby is in my home or the babysitter's home?

I never had a night nurse and part of the package of having babies IS getting up and feeding and diapering them at night in my opinion... but if you're rich enough for overnight
help and that's how you want to spend your money, why does it make you evil to drop your baby off elsewhere every night?

If it's in your own house at least you can hear how long baby is crying for and if they are being taken care of. And you can hear how the nurse handles things. In the reverse, you wouldn't hear for how long your baby is crying for before being helped.

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:37 am
amother Milk wrote:
If it's in your own house at least you can hear how long baby is crying for and if they are being taken care of. And you can hear how the nurse handles things. In the reverse, you wouldn't hear for how long your baby is crying for before being helped.

Right I had a nurse- they keep the door open and I had a monitor, I was across the hallway…

No one I know would do this except people who are not capable of caring for their own kids

amother
Arcticblue

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:39 am
amother Milk wrote:

Plus you never know if there’s psycho child molesters living in the babysitters house.

amother
Camellia

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:41 am
I had baby nurses. But I listened and checked in. I wouldn’t be comfortable having my baby in another house. Also I would take the baby when I felt up to it or when the baby seemed extra fussy and needed me. Just because I had help when I needed it, doesn’t mean I wasn’t involved at all.

Rabbit613

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:54 am
No!!
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers