Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Photography - Cynthia irons

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 8:11 am
I just want to make a PSA that Cynthia irons Mcdermott is a verified scam artist and has been stealing money from MANY Jewish community members. Please DO NOT buy gift cards from her, or use her as a photographer. There r a few ppl that she performed for to get her name out but majority of us have been majorly scammed by her.

amother
Clematis

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 8:35 am
So interesting, I had a session with her 10 years ago and it was great and I am a very regular shmo

amother
Latte

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 8:38 am
This is a known fact for over 13 years at least. She delivers to a few select people and they continue recommending her. But the other 60% never get their sessions or pictures. Also when someone is in business for that long and charges pennies there is a reason why.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 8:40 am
Well people recommend her and I did not know this. I was gifted a gift card and I never got a session. She rescheduled me 2x and then the 3rd time never showed up. She refused to refund the person who gifted me the card. A friend of mine got a shoot but she never returned the photos.

cnc

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 10:20 am
I have friends that used her 10+ years ago and then started hearing similar stories to the ones you posted….

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 10:24 am
When you’re on top of her she just says how she’s sick and in and out of the ER. So then when you ask for a refund since you already paid she says no bc nothing by her expires. I knew she was going to blow me off the third time since she never even asked me for my address… :/ everyone should plz spread the word

amother
Mintcream

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 10:42 am
I used her 11 years ago without a problem bh. Wow.

amother
Midnight

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 11:03 am
I’ve used her without an issue.
I got her number from my aunt who has used her a few times before without an issue either but as soon as my aunt bought a package deal from her she suddenly disappeared and gave all kind of excuses why this day/this time doesn’t work.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 11:58 am
Yes I know someone who bought a package and same thing. When she finally came down, she never returned the pictures Sad and she still has 2 more shoots in the package.

amother
DarkGray

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:08 pm
I used her 2 years ago she was really good with the kids and it worked out nicely except it took a while to get the pics I had to beg for them but I did get them. She didnt give any excuses just that she didnt get around yet to editing/sending them
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries