Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
ISO similar toppings to "Everything Salmon" for Pesach?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 1:30 pm
Which toppings on Salmon can replace what I use during the year, that will give me the same stripes (I use Sesame, Poppy, Minced Onion, Garlic)?

Most, besides the Minced Onion, I cant use on Pesach. Someone on a different thread advised salt, I dont use extra Salt all year.

I want to get creative and do stripes, but Im thinking different color peppers may be messy. Seeds stay neat.

mushkamothers

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 1:33 pm
You can do do veggies. Alternate tomato and zucchini (year round this goes over a breadcrumb base but I do just homemade mayo, it depends what products you use bc you can do mustard etc)

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 1:39 pm
mushkamothers wrote:
You can do do veggies. Alternate tomato and zucchini (year round this goes over a breadcrumb base but I do just homemade mayo, it depends what products you use bc you can do mustard etc)

Interesting! Thanks.

mushkamothers

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 2:04 pm
I'm thinking of salmon Primavera from kosher by design. If you Google it you can see images and get an idea. Something else we make is a mango salsa dressing like basically mango, papaya, red onions.

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 2:12 pm
You can use paprika.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics