Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Did you check for antibodies b4 taking the covid vaccines?

Did you check to see if you have antibodies before taking the covid vaccine?
Yes and I had antibodies so I didnt take the vaccine  
 5%  [ 8 ]
Yes and I didnt have antibodies so I took the vaccine  
 8%  [ 13 ]
Yes, I had antibodies but still had to take the vaccine for work or other reasons  
 4%  [ 7 ]
No, I didnt test for antibodies before taking the vaccines  
 32%  [ 49 ]
I didnt take the vaccine at all regardless of antibodies  
 48%  [ 74 ]
Other, will explain in comments  
 1%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 153

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 6:27 pm
Based on another comment that a poster made on another thread that some people dont get antibodies from covid and therefore would have had to take the vaccine. I was just curious to know if this happened to anyone. Did you check to see if you have antibodies before taking the covid vaccines?

amother
Cherry

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 6:48 pm
Are we seriously still discussing covid?
I live in London not sure where you are from but here NOBODY mentions the word. #
Its gone

amother
Carnation

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 7:05 pm
amother Cherry wrote:
I live in London not sure where you are from but here NOBODY mentions the word. #
Its gone

Afaik colleges still require it to attend in person classes. Which yes, is ridiculous.

amother
Alyssum

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 7:10 pm
amother Cherry wrote:
Its gone

Ha...its going around Brooklyn.. including my daughter...

fleetwood

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 7:10 pm
amother OP wrote:
Based on another comment that a poster made on another thread that some people dont get antibodies from covid and therefore would have had to take the vaccine. I was just curious to know if this happened to anyone. Did you check to see if you have antibodies before taking the covid vaccines?

I did. I had none.

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 7:11 pm
amother Cherry wrote:
Its gone

As long as there’s still talk of being forced to take the poison, and our babies as well, how can we not talk about it?

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 7:14 pm
Anyway, why do antibodies matter if people are getting Covid left and right whether they are double or triple vaxxed?

Trademark

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 8:17 pm
amother OP wrote:

I never had a positive covid test, never had covid as far as I know. I didn't test for anti-bodies.

I took the vaccine for travel purposes.

Ahuva's Mommy

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 1:22 am
I took the first two so that I could continue to work, gain entrance to places of entertainment etc... I never took the booster because that was never necessary.

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 2:09 am
I work in a hospital. I’ve seen thing nobody should see. I am vaccinated and B”H did not have Covid prior to January 2021, when I was able to receive my vaccine as a healthcare provider. Testing for antibodies would have been a fool’s errand.

amother
Firethorn

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 2:11 am
Yes
My dr said no vax necessary as I had high antibodies and natural immunity

amother
Lightblue

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 2:50 pm
I live in Israel and I can tell you 4 people who have had covid in the last month. It's not gone, just milder. (They tested, yes it was covid) Go figure!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 5:26 pm
amother Chocolate wrote:
I work in a hospital. I’ve seen thing nobody should see. I am vaccinated and B”H did not have Covid prior to January 2021, when I was able to receive my vaccine as a healthcare provider. Testing for antibodies would have been a fool’s errand.

Many amothers are adamant that if you have antibodies then you had covid even if it was asymptomatic. Are you saying its not true? Otherwise, why would testing for antibodies be a "fool's errand"?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics