Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Would you send your baby overnight?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 12:54 pm
amother Clear wrote:
This.
A few women from our small community do this as a business and they're busy. A few do want in their own homes. My sister leaves her baby when she goes away with her husband. With an overnight babysitter. I'm surprised you've never heard of it being done. It's very common.
I personally wouldn't leave an older baby to a strangers house, but a newborn? Why ever not?

I have NEVER EVER heard of this and I lived in different states including the tristate area and while it may be done, it is not "common" and very very strange. I BH don't know anyone who is ok leaving a child or newborn with a stranger- key word here being stranger.

NechaMom

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 1:05 pm
amother OP wrote:
If you wanted a night nurse for your baby would you send the baby to the house of a frum person for the night and pick the baby up in the morning instead of the night nurse coming to your house?

Are you thinking of opening such a service/business?
I can guarantee that you will be booked.
Most moms won’t send but there are always going to be those who will need and appreciate such a service.
Some postpartum moms have an awful recovery either after a cesarean, a fever, blood pressure, etc. and need to stay hospitalized or bed bound without help from family.
Some have severe depression.
Some have other tough circumstances.
The list goes on.
You will have business even though most moms here are saying they’d never send.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers