Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Mazel Tov to Chickensoupprof
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

Busybee5

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 6:44 am
Mazel tov!
May he continue to give joy and yiddeshe nachas to all the family 🩵

Laiya

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 8:01 am
Chickensoupprof wrote:
BH, the bris was yesterday. It was postponed because of jaundice. His name is Rafael Yissachar.
When the midwife handed him to me I said to my husband 'I think his name is Rafael' DH agreed and then we decided to name him after my brother in law who got niftar of suicide last year. I find it fitting. With the born of Rafael the WWII trauma in my family is healed his bris was the first in 85 years in my family. I never saw my mum cry, but she cried yesterday telling the nurse (there is a nurse there during the bris) 'they didn't kill all of us we are back' she never said those things. So Rafael is a refua for that and he is for my husband a Refua for the grief over his brother.

Beautiful name, lots of nachas!

imasinger

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 8:13 am
Mazel tov. Rafael Yissachar is a beautiful name, may he heal quickly and easily from the bris.

How are you holding up?

Fave

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 8:14 am
Mazel Tov!!!

jflower

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 8:15 am
Mazel tov! Wishing you lots of nachas from your new baby.

dena613

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 8:26 am
Rafael is so appropos
It says in halacha that after a loss in a family,
Ucheshenolad ben zachar, nisrapeh kol hamishpacha
When a baby boy is born, the family is healed

May he bring much healing and love to and your dh and the families at large

content

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 9:08 am
Mazel tov! I can’t believe I missed this thread!

And wow a bris in the family after 85 years 🥹

ewwpeas20

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 9:13 am
Mazel tov, mazel tov! May you see lots of heilige yiddishe nachas!

theoneandonly

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 9:16 am
Chickensoupprof wrote:
BH, the bris was yesterday. It was postponed because of jaundice. His name is Rafael Yissachar.
When the midwife handed him to me I said to my husband 'I think his name is Rafael' DH agreed and then we decided to name him after my brother in law who got niftar of suicide last year. I find it fitting. With the born of Rafael the WWII trauma in my family is healed his bris was the first in 85 years in my family. I never saw my mum cry, but she cried yesterday telling the nurse (there is a nurse there during the bris) 'they didn't kill all of us we are back' she never said those things. So Rafael is a refua for that and he is for my husband a Refua for the grief over his brother.

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

my mama

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 9:41 am
Mazel tov!!!

Highstrung

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 9:47 am
Chickensoupprof wrote:

What a special zchus! May your son bring you and your husband and the extended family loads of nachas, healing, closure and love .

Blessing1

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 9:53 am
Chickensoupprof wrote:

Crying Crying so beautiful and emotional.
May Refual Yissacher only bring you nachas and joy!

happytobemom

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 3:58 pm
Mazel Tov!
So so happy for you!
His name, and the meaning behind it, is so beautiful!

StrongMomma

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 7:26 pm
Mazel tov! Much nachas!

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 7:30 pm
Mazel tov. Much yiddishe nachos from Refael Yissacher

paperflowers

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 7:47 pm
Mazal tov! What a beautiful name with so much meaning!

grace413

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 8:45 pm
Mazel Tov! My DS name is Rafael so of course I think it's a beautiful name.

May you have much nachas.
Page 7 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 Recent Topics