Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Does this bother anyone else besides me?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 5:16 pm
Lots of Jewish clothing stores are selling more jumpers this season for little girls than full sleeved\ 3/4 sleeved dresses.

I find it so frustrating. If I’m ready to pay the 30-60$ on a dress for my 5 yr old, I want it to be full sleeved so she can wear it to school. Not jumper style that needs a shell\tee under it, making it another layer to wear in the heat of the summer. (Also aren’t shells out of style according to lots of threads on here?!) And I’m not even talking about the extra cost of getting 5-6 shells.

I can buy sleeveless jumpers in any non-jewish store for way cheaper. But I specifically tried the Jewish companies because I know they have clothes catering to frum communities. My daughter is a sweaty kid and it gets HOT where I live. Jumpers are not an option, maybe one or 2, but I need 6 more dresses.

Idk... Does anyone relate?

amother
Springgreen

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 5:22 pm
I/my kids don't mind jumpers. She can wear skirts and tops. There are also plenty dresses with sleeves in the stores.

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 5:25 pm
Hear hear

Personally my girls are super scrawny so they look better in jumpers. It's annoying though & more expensive.

flowerpower

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 5:35 pm
Tottini and Lulu may have dresses with long sleeves. Shells for jumpers are not out. Just for adults….

amother
DarkGray

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 7:35 pm
I get annoyed having to buy a shell which an extra $20 but my daughter loves to wear shells. She thinks it's a grown up thing.

tinyspark

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 6:48 am
Children's place has long sleeve white tshirts for girls .

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 6:57 am
In a way it can be quite useful, though.
They can wear a short sleeves shell when its very hot and long sleeves when its cooler..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics