Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Schools in North miami or boca raton

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 8:03 am
Middle of the road schools/ good education(RW JFP) passaic / rw teaneck type

Mandelmaker

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 7:35 pm
I find there aren’t really JPF schools here. That’s my feeling but I’m happy to be corrected. North Miami Beach has Toras Emes which is a Chofetz Chaim school. It’s a mix of Yeshivish, modern Yeshivish and a little more modern Orthodox. Boca has Torah Academy, which is also Chofetz Chaim so the hanhala is not mainstream middle of the road. However, I would say that Boca does have more JPF/frum Bergenfield type, whereas North Miami Beach certainly does not so that school would probably be a better bet between the two.

amother
Daphne

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 10:44 pm
amother OP wrote:
Middle of the road schools/ good education(RW JFP) passaic / rw teaneck type

Yeshiva Elementary School. Excellent school and a mix of every type and stripe. Lots of very yeshivish.

amother
Hibiscus

Post Thu, Apr 20 2023, 9:35 am
Mandelmaker wrote:
I find there aren’t really JPF schools here. That’s my feeling but I’m happy to be corrected. North Miami Beach has Toras Emes which is a Chofetz Chaim school. It’s a mix of Yeshivish, modern Yeshivish and a little more modern Orthodox. Boca has Torah Academy, which is also Chofetz Chaim so the hanhala is not mainstream middle of the road. However, I would say that Boca does have more JPF/frum Bergenfield type, whereas North Miami Beach certainly does not so that school would probably be a better bet between the two.

I think someone who is RW Teaneck type would fit in very nicely at Toras Emes. (More so than at YES which was mentioned above.) You'd fit in nicely at TABR in Boca as well. Both good choices for your family type, depending on where you want to live.

FYI, Toras Emes is a lot bigger than TABR if size makes a difference to you in either direction.

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Apr 20 2023, 10:06 am
amother Daphne wrote:
Yeshiva Elementary School. Excellent school and a mix of every type and stripe. Lots of very yeshivish.

Also heard the education is not strong here

amother
Chambray

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 11:01 pm
Does anyone know if a Toras Emes has resources, are understanding and will make accommodations for weaker learners?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics