Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Dallas, TX
Previous  1  2

viva

Post Sun, Jun 29 2008, 2:44 pm
You never know in Texas, right? Wink

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, Jun 29 2008, 11:24 pm
Viva, you know me. Smile Mazel tov on your chassunah!

imamothertoo

Post Sun, Jun 29 2008, 11:31 pm
I know a couple who now lives in dallas. they are very involved in the kiruv aspect of the community. alot of the action goes on in their home. if u would like more info, if u want to speak with them, lwt me know. ill be happy to get you their number.

viva

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 3:51 am
Yeah, TwinsMommy, as soon as you said that you had stayed by R Rodin's shul a few times and that you come in every year for business, I was already pretty sure who you were. Then I saw that you were from Cleveland and had twins, so I knew for sure. Mazal tov on the twins (and send my parents regards next time you're in Dallas!)

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 4:03 am
I don't know about Dallas but I had a great time twice for Shabbos in Houston. Too hot though. Blech.

And San Antonio was great too.

TwinsMommy

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 12:12 pm
Viva--- I decided not to go this year--- the twins are 17 months old and SUCH a handful. I left them home alone with my husband last year, but they were only 6 months old then and much easier to handle.

And in future years until the twins get older, I'm not sure I'll be staying through Shabbos in Dallas-- I loved it so much, but being with the kiddos is more important, you know? And I just can't see bringing the kids at this point. Last year I flew home on Friday and missed more of the seminar than usual, and that's what I'll prob. do next year too if they keep my seminar bumping up into Shabbos.

Anyway, hi! Smile
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating