Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Lakewooders! Are you doing winter or summer clothing

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 04 2023, 12:55 pm
For you and your kids?

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Apr 04 2023, 12:59 pm
For myself I’m doing winter and one or two in between outfits that I have that can wear with black tights
My kids is full summer with sweaters/cardigans and long leggings
They are dreaming about their new clothes and the old clothes and shoes barely fit so we are switching over ( also I’m going away for part of YT and I never pack two seasons. No room and too much work)

amother
Canary

Post Tue, Apr 04 2023, 1:35 pm
It’s going to be really hot! Almost 80 one day! My kids have been sweating the last week and begging to be rid of winter clothing. It is absolutely spring weather I don’t understand how anyone can possibly wear winter clothing in this weather. I just turned the ac on my house is so hot.

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Apr 04 2023, 1:44 pm
amother Canary wrote:
It’s going to be really hot! Almost 80 one day! My kids have been sweating the last week and begging to be rid of winter clothing. It is absolutely spring weather I don’t understand how anyone can possibly wear winter clothing in this weather. I just turned the ac on my house is so hot.

80 on Thursday but high in the low 50s on Shabbos that’s not short sleeves and shorts weather so we’ll wear summer clothing on Thursday but long sleeves or at least long pants on Friday and Shabbos. I try not to buy super heavy winter clothing so it works even if it’s a little warm. I don’t fully change over m kids wardrobes from one day to the next. There’s a nice amount of time where we flip back and forth between cold and hot and I believe in dressing appropriately.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics