Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Monsey

hey its me

Post Sun, Jun 29 2008, 8:03 pm
so we are moving to monsey in augst iyh and I have so many questions!?!
any info will b greatly appreciated!!

we are basically on our own either my dh or me grew up in the states we chose monsey for various reasons and will be moving in to our new place in augst.

one of my biggest concerns is health insurance for my ds, right now he has family health plus, neighborhood. anyone know if I can use it in monsey?
I also need to find a doctor for my ds any recomendations will be appreciated!!

I need to find a job once we are moved in not sure where I should begin looking..

I would also like some more info on yeshiva of spring valley, is it just the mainstream school that everyone goes to?im looking for a school where my ds will get a good education in gashmius as well as ruchnius!!

umnmm right now cant think of wat else though will post more qu as I think of them.

Thanks in advance for any info!!

MMEC123

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 9:43 am
I don't know anything about your DS's health insurance but if you call the company and/or the doctor you plan to use they'll be able to tell you. As far as pediatricians go, we use Dr. Gewirtz's practice and we're happy. PM me if you want their number.

For jobs, try looking on Luach.com and in the advertising circulars (Community Connections 845-425-1776, The Front Page 845-356-1444) for help wanted ads.

If you want more info on schools, PM me.

Good luck! And welcome to Monsey.
hey its me wrote:
so we are moving to monsey in augst iyh and I have so many questions!?!
any info will b greatly appreciated!!

we are basically on our own either my dh or me grew up in the states we chose monsey for various reasons and will be moving in to our new place in augst.

one of my biggest concerns is health insurance for my ds, right now he has family health plus, neighborhood. anyone know if I can use it in monsey?
I also need to find a doctor for my ds any recomendations will be appreciated!!

I need to find a job once we are moved in not sure where I should begin looking..

I would also like some more info on yeshiva of spring valley, is it just the mainstream school that everyone goes to?im looking for a school where my ds will get a good education in gashmius as well as ruchnius!!

umnmm right now cant think of wat else though will post more qu as I think of them.

Thanks in advance for any info!!

chany1

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 8:18 pm
I'm new in monsey ....... Welcome. Kids adjusted beautiful. I did not. I'm also still shopping for a pediatrician. Today I had a miserable time with the clinic. I wish you a easier begining. Crying
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating