Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
New in Monsey.....Need pediatrician for 7 kids

chany1

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 7:42 pm
I need a good pediatrician in Monsey......I'm pretty spoiled from where I come Pediatricains office was communicating so nicely,,,,,,,I am desperately looking for a good office. I have children ages 16 down to 2. Please respond as soon as possible.

atlastamom

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 7:53 pm
I love my pediatrician who I saw for many years (age 6-20) at Clarkstown Pediatrics. Our doctor who we really liked is Dr. Elliot Siegal.

happyone

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 7:55 pm
Dr. Benyamin Freidman 845-362-3185
Dr. Risa Gorelick - 845-356-3610
Family Doctor ONLY if you have a PPO good insurance Dr. Isaac Wurtzberger 845-425-4488

Welcome to Monsey!

chany1

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 7:57 pm
I heard of Gorelick ....Someone told me Reese (not sure of spelling) is great. She will not take new patients Sad

chany1

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 8:02 pm
A good call back system is very important. The place I started to use has a terrible communication method and no call back system that works. I called in the morning about a question with a child ......nurse called back to tell me dr. has left...... Exploding anger

amother

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 9:17 pm
what insurance do you have maybe I can help with recomendations?

multi colored

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 9:43 pm
what insurance do you have?

amother

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 9:53 pm
My sons doctor is great. Dr. Yakov Kiffel, if you are concerned about call back, he is pretty good with it. He calls you back within 10 minutes after you leave a message.

All of my friends that use him are very happy. He is very patient and understanding. He explains everything and you can always reach him. He came to the hospital when my son was born and after that I never had to give him my name.

I have BCBS and I know he takes Oxford, you can call him at 845-364-5437. He works together with his wife she answers the phone...

chany1

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 9:54 pm
fidelis

amother

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 9:57 pm
I dont want to bash anyone, however I saw someone recommended Dr. Werzberger. I have nothing against him, but I wanted to let you know that he is very fast, meaning he doesnt explain what is wrong and doesnt give you much time.
However I do know people that are happy with his services. But I just wanted to let you know.

amother

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 10:04 pm
amother wrote:
I dont want to bash anyone, however I saw someone recommended Dr. Werzberger. I have nothing against him, but I wanted to let you know that he is very fast, meaning he doesnt explain what is wrong and doesnt give you much time.
However I do know people that are happy with his services. But I just wanted to let you know.

I think you just had a bad experiance I dont think I ever met a more caring dr

amother

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 10:13 pm
ok I think dr kiffel is amazing but I don't think he takes fidelis I heard from someone that he takes other medicaid plans and you can switch your plan to use him you need to call him and ask him. another doctor Dr joffe is great you can call him I think he takes fidelis and if not takes affinity another medicaid plan. the other option which I used to use and was basically happy with is refuah health center they have alot of doctors some are better than others but someone is alway available

Sara Y

Post Tue, Jul 01 2008, 1:05 am
I saw Hillcrest Medical Associates when I was a kid thats Doctor Gorelics office. I now use them for my kids and am very happy wth all the doctorsin the group. Dr.Risa does not accept new patients but the other docs are very god too.

multi colored

Post Tue, Jul 01 2008, 2:44 am
Dr. Gerwitz

Lots of patience, very caring, can diagnose very well. he always answers my questions with clarity. and best of all, always has a good attitude (not a grouch).
845-362-1680

PM me if you have any other questions

MMEC123

Post Tue, Jul 01 2008, 9:16 am
We use Dr. Gewirtz too and I agree with multicolored. He really knows what he's talking about and is experienced. The number I have for him is 362-1630.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics