Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Cheder chabad enrichment class monsey

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 17 2023, 1:47 pm
Does anyone have info on this program? What kind of kids is it geared for?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 17 2023, 7:17 pm
I can't seem to find any info online about it

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Mon, Apr 17 2023, 8:38 pm
I don't know the place personally but it's supposed to be amazing for the children that need it. I know of someone's child who wasi n the program that had issues with reading. Not sure what else, but seems to be a regular child that needed help in very specific areas and then mainstream to regular class.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 17 2023, 9:45 pm
amother Whitesmoke wrote:
I don't know the place personally but it's supposed to be amazing for the children that need it. I know of someone's child who wasi n the program that had issues with reading. Not sure what else, but seems to be a regular child that needed help in very specific areas and then mainstream to regular class.

Right I've heard that as well. I'm just trying to figure out what type of kids it is.. is it learning disabilities? Kids who just need a smaller class size? Behavioral? Etc?

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Tue, Apr 18 2023, 9:32 am
It’s not geared towards any specific learning disabilities. It’s a program that any child can benefit from. It focuses on each child’s individual needs in a small classroom environment.

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Tue, Apr 18 2023, 9:33 am
amother OP wrote:
Right I've heard that as well. I'm just trying to figure out what type of kids it is.. is it learning disabilities? Kids who just need a smaller class size? Behavioral? Etc?

All of the above from what I’ve seen.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 18 2023, 10:12 am
Thank you all. Is it hard to get a child into this program? Or do they usually accept?

amother
Aconite

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 9:37 am
Bumping this up. Anyone have any info about this school / class? Is this a chabad style school overall?

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 5:45 pm
It's very Chabad, and it's a great program, everyone I know who has children there only has the best things to say.

amother
Aconite

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 5:56 pm
amother Bluebonnet wrote:
It's very Chabad, and it's a great program, everyone I know who has children there only has the best things to say.

Is there any other school with an enrichment class that isn't MO like ashar or chabad, in the monsey area?

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 9:45 pm
amother Aconite wrote:
Is there any other school with an enrichment class that isn't MO like ashar or chabad, in the monsey area?

Bais Rochel

amother
Winterberry

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 10:17 pm
The cheder chabad classes run by ayelet nadav has kids from many of the other schools
So while the school itself is very chabad these classes r not necessarily. They are geared more for kids who need small class / learning issues not so much behavioral and not spectrum.
There is also a new program similar (although I think they also take spectrum dxs) at ashar that is run by ohr vdas.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics