Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Replacement issues

Mitzvahmom

Post Tue, Jul 01 2008, 7:36 pm
So I told my job like a month ago to start looking...

They started interviewing, but the amount they are offering (pay wise). They are not going to get anyone decent with my skills.

So there was a choice between this really meek woman (when I say meek I mean MEEK), but she has (or seemed to have) some computer skills

Israeli woman - no computer skillls period

or a 16-19 year old, that only wants a summer job..

So they decided to hire the Meek one... omg!! I am going crazy trying to train her, mean time my boss keeps asking ME to do things, while I am training her. She's in the back ground, "uh how did you do that? Where did you find this?" omg!!

So there is a pool, I am davening she makes it to 3 weeks (so I will be gone literally). But I have a bad feeling she's just not going to show up one day Sad

I feel bad, but I need to move on!

I am trying so hard not to feel bad, but they were kind of there for me. But they did treat me like well... u know..

greenfire

Post Tue, Jul 01 2008, 7:40 pm
you did what you could ... they hired the replacement ... now move on - it's okay ...

HAPPYMOMMY

Post Tue, Jul 01 2008, 10:42 pm
How funny! I was in the same situation. I told my boss that I won't be coming back after I have my baby and I need ample time to train s/o decent. Pretty similiar situation to yours... I ended up having a baby and the meek people (yes there was more than one in between) left or were told to leave so there was no one there to take over! It's his own fault. (Me being a goody goody went in several times after I had the baby to train Rolling Eyes )

Mitzvahmom

Post Wed, Jul 02 2008, 6:44 pm
Right now I am davening that she lasts atleast 3-4 weeks.. So I will be really gone... u know?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics