Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Segula Reb Masya bn Charash
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Bergamot

Post Wed, Apr 26 2023, 9:38 pm
What's the source, what sefer is this segulos avraham? who wrote it? Was anyone else helped?

amother
Lemonlime

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 12:32 pm
BH I just did it. I will bezras Hshem publicize when the yeshua comes - quickly ! 🙏
Thank you for sharing this.
May all klal yisrael s tefillos be answered l’tova , soon !
Gut gebentched yohr to all!

amother
Canary

Post Sun, Dec 24 2023, 2:48 pm
I did this segula for a sick person to get well. Hodu L'Hshem ki tov! We saw a yeshuah!

amother
Eggplant

Post Sun, Dec 24 2023, 4:15 pm
I wanna add that I did this segura too three times. The first time I did it, and I said the tehillim with the tzedakah like my life depended on it and saw a yeshua chutz lderech hateva.
The other two times I didn’t put so much kavanah into it and didn’t see anything special.

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Sun, Dec 31 2023, 7:22 pm
I did this segulah and bh I saw a yeshua. Wanted to publicize it.

amother
Peru

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 2:38 pm
I lit 18 candles and said kapitel 86 18 times lchvod rabi masya ben charash and had a yeshuah. Thank you Hashem!

amother
Steelblue

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 3:04 pm
amother Peru wrote:
I lit 18 candles and said kapitel 86 18 times lchvod rabi masya ben charash and had a yeshuah. Thank you Hashem!

How long after did you see the yeshua?

amother
Peru

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 3:32 pm
I did it twice for 2 different things approx 2 weeks ago. This week we saw a yeshuah for one and I trust and rely on Hashem that the next one is coming

amother
Seablue

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 4:22 pm
I did it many times and didn't see anything

amother
Seablue

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 4:25 pm
Honestly I did many segulos and unfortunately I am still in the same place life is just so hard and feels so unfair.
Why do segulas work for other people and nothing for me?
This brought me to not to believe in anything anymore!!!

amother
Peru

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 5:19 pm
You have to believe in Hashem, not the segula. Saying tehillim in the zechus of a tzadik can help open up the pipes of shefa/abundance. Stress, depression and despair can clog up those pipes bec it awakens the prosecuting angels against us. The way to bypass that is to focus, contemplate, and believe in Hashems compassion pity and love for us. Keep thanking Hashem for what you DO have and focus on his rachamim gedolim and may your yeshua come quickly. Also I recommend listening to Michael Safdie’s 10 min a day daily bitachon. Its life changing and you wouldnt believe what kind if miracles ive seen in my own life.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/F5bP.....QzAEO

amother
SandyBrown

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 7:21 am
I just wanted to say that I did this Segula and am seeing a huge Yeshuah - above Teva.

Thank you Hashem!!!

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 7:34 am
amother Seablue wrote:
Honestly I did many segulos and unfortunately I am still in the same place life is just so hard and feels so unfair.
Why do segulas work for other people and nothing for me?
This brought me to not to believe in anything anymore!!!

Nobody posts what their bakasha is in these threads. So all the others here might have been hoping for suffering that is within teva and you're asking for something not within teva.

Gt

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 7:56 am
I want to publicize I did this segula, and saw a yeshua a few months later. Thank you Hashem!

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 8:20 am
Beautiful!
My only problem is that the people who don't see yeshuos don't post. So we have no idea what the percentages are. In any event, I'm happy for every yeshua!

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 12:09 pm
I did the segula a few weeks ago. BH, I have seen some improvement in my son. He is more consistent in getting up on time for yeshiva, and slowly putting in more effort in some of his learning. Will keep davening for continued siyata d'shmaya,

amother
Heather

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 12:09 pm
Hodu L'Hashem Ki Tov!
I did this segulah and wanted to publicize that BH I got good results with something I was testing for.

amother
Seablue

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 3:37 pm
Would like to publicly that I did the segula before purim I saw a yeshios during purim thank you hashem and I promised to announce it so here I am fulfilling my promise
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational