Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Playgroup in Kensington

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 14 2023, 4:21 pm
I am looking for a playgroup in Kensington for a a child who will be 20 months in September. Preferably in the Ave F area. Any ideas?

amother
Daisy

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 9:59 pm
Me too

amother
Tanzanite

Post Wed, Mar 22 2023, 11:04 am
Simcha tots playgroup is on 44 and 17 that’s very close to ave F I sent 2 kids there and I would send again for sure. Very clean place and Morah is phenomenal! They are like a mother to the kids it’s unbelievable I felt so good leaving my kid every day and when my kid went to school that I felt the difference like my kid is just another kid whereas over there she was loved and adored and really made to shine and grow! If you don’t need transportation they’re great otherwise just know they don’t use car seats and not the safest drivers I was u impressed with that’s so find out if they changed that situation

amother
Carnation

Post Wed, Mar 22 2023, 11:21 am
playmates 776 e. 2nd

amother
Caramel

Post Wed, Mar 22 2023, 12:08 pm
Steinberg on webster Ave
Bini Rosenberg on Lawrence or Parkville I think. Heard very good reviews but couldn't get in when I tried
I don't have numbers but can ask if this area works for you

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 9:16 am
Any playgroups near ave f and east 4th?

amother
Daisy

Post Mon, May 01 2023, 11:42 am
amother Tanzanite wrote:
Simcha tots playgroup is on 44 and 17 that’s very close to ave F I sent 2 kids there and I would send again for sure. Very clean place and Morah is phenomenal! They are like a mother to the kids it’s unbelievable I felt so good leaving my kid every day and when my kid went to school that I felt the difference like my kid is just another kid whereas over there she was loved and adored and really made to shine and grow! If you don’t need transportation they’re great otherwise just know they don’t use car seats and not the safest drivers I was u impressed with that’s so find out if they changed that situation

What is the ratio at Simchatots?
What are the hours?
Thanks

amother
Tanzanite

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 12:51 am
I’m not sure what it’s now but then it was 9:15-3:00 and 3 morahs. 2 full time and 1 part time with about 16 children. I was so impressed with the place and the morahs and she even kept in touch with me asking me for pictures after a full year when my daughter was in school. I would love to send again but I moved too far and they don’t have transportation
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics