Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Aliya idea in the north -Rechasim

thesoundofmusic

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 6:13 am
my parents made aliya when I was 11. they were looking for a beautiful, close to nature, close to a big city, yeshivish community. they found this in Rechasim. no place is perfect ofcourse but I want to mention that if you are thinking of aliya and your criteria are similiar this could be a great option. other perks- amazing schools, laid back energy, really nice salt of the earth, normal fun people, a real sense of community- without people being in your kishkes:) and very good rent options- a big 5 room apartment with a yard or massive mirpesset rents for about 4000 shekels a month. lots of single family homes to rent, amazing ganim and yeshivas, stores in which you can buy everything you need, big malls and hospitals less than 20 min away. kupat cholim and all services you would need, lots of nature, kiddos can run in olive orchards and forests (it is not a moshav) on the outskirts of the town... and lots more, parks everywhere.
downsides- not alot of anglos, more israeli than chutznik, not a city life, no restraunts, not a fancy lifestyle....
I am now raising my own family here, quite happy, my husband who grew up in yerushalyim also really likes it.
happy aliya planning!

thesoundofmusic

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 6:33 am
by the way- it is located by Haifa.
an hour and twenty minutes away from yerushalyim.

TRuth

Post Sat, Nov 25 2023, 12:13 pm
We are looking into rechasim too but we cannot find any real state. We found one person in rechasim who showed us garbage of appartments.... my husband is going to have a job in yokneam next month and we do not have a place to rent!!! if anybody can help us I would appreciate it
Ruth

amother
Brass

Post Sat, Nov 25 2023, 12:52 pm
I lived in Rechasim for 2 years. Not with school-aged kids.

I live in Karmiel now. I prefer Karmiel.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions