Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Feedback-Baby on Track Course- Guttman Sisters
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 25 2023, 8:57 am
Hi,
I wanted to know if anyone has taken the baby on track course that is currently being offered by the guttman sisters (OTs)? Would love to hear reviews on this specific course since it is expensive

amother
Opal

Post Tue, Apr 25 2023, 9:00 am
Following

amother
Opal

Post Tue, Apr 25 2023, 9:01 am
I would also love to hear from someone who successfully completed treatment with them.

amother
Dustypink

Post Tue, Apr 25 2023, 9:04 am
amother OP wrote:
Hi,
I wanted to know if anyone has taken the baby on track course that is currently being offered by the guttman sisters (OTs)? Would love to hear reviews on this specific course since it is expensive

I'd also love to know how much of the info are things you wouldn't know just from developmental books on reflex integration.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 25 2023, 6:07 pm
Bump

amother
Mocha

Post Tue, Apr 25 2023, 6:08 pm
amother Dustypink wrote:
I'd also love to know how much of the info are things you wouldn't know just from developmental books on reflex integration.
Most courses can be read in a book but a course makes it more interesting, easier to remember, more visuals, personal anecdotes, you can ask questions etc. This is in general for books vs courses.

amother
Fern

Post Tue, Apr 25 2023, 6:31 pm
I took it 2 years ago. It was incredible! Very practical. New information.

I have 7 children, kh. 6 of them needed services. my baby is now almost 3 1/2 and is doing the best by far (and I had her when I was 42.)

It's not just a course on development. I know my way around reflexes and development. didn't think I needed it. They delve deep into the specifics to look for. It's about observation. Also, they are realists. They know we can't spend hours doing things with our kids so they emphasize what is most important. I saw that they are offering recordings of the lessons and a support chat. That is an upgrade from what we had. We only had the live session. I'm pregnant now and will be asking them if I can join again, even though they are not promoting it for pregnant women.

highly recommend

amother
Ultramarine

Post Tue, Apr 25 2023, 6:36 pm
amother Fern wrote:

I have 7 children, kh. 6 of them needed services. my baby is now almost 3 1/2 and is doing the best by far (and I had her when I was 42.)

It's not just a course on development. I know my way around reflexes and development. didn't think I needed it. They delve deep into the specifics to look for. It's about observation. Also, they are realists. They know we can't spend hours doing things with our kids so they emphasize what is most important. I saw that they are offering recordings of the lessons and a support chat. That is an upgrade from what we had. We only had the live session. I'm pregnant now and will be asking them if I can join again, even though they are not promoting it for pregnant women.

highly recommend

Currently pregnant. Would you recommend that I take it now or wait till the next time it's offered? I don't want to miss opportunity of those first few months.

amother
Fern

Post Tue, Apr 25 2023, 6:43 pm
amother Ultramarine wrote:
Currently pregnant. Would you recommend that I take it now or wait till the next time it's offered? I don't want to miss opportunity of those first few months.

I would ask them if you can take it if you are pregnant. I'm not sure why the ages are only from those that have a baby? I get the 18 months mark to keep the parents in the same area for questions but I would ask. I'm going to!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 25 2023, 8:32 pm
amother Fern wrote:

highly recommend

What does it mean that they are offering recordings?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 27 2023, 7:58 pm
Bump

amother
Aubergine

Post Thu, Apr 27 2023, 8:10 pm
amother Fern wrote:

highly recommend

You’re going to have a baby at age 46?

amother
Fern

Post Fri, Apr 28 2023, 12:10 am
amother OP wrote:
What does it mean that they are offering recordings?

Before it was only the live classes. Now they are offering recordings if you can come live.

amother
Fern

Post Fri, Apr 28 2023, 12:12 am
amother Aubergine wrote:
You’re going to have a baby at age 46?

A couple of months shy.bh, Ih.

amother
Fern

Post Wed, May 03 2023, 7:22 pm
Just wanted to share that tried registering for the early bird and they had some technological snafu so it's going to be available until tomorrow night. (even though it said May 2nd) For anyone who was interested. Very Happy

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 7:52 pm
Thanks fern...
I would love to take it but it doesn't fit into my budget rn.
Thank you for all the helpful info

newinbp

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 7:55 pm
How do you Google them? I tried and nothing came up and don't have Instagram. Do they have a website, what's it called? Thanks

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 7:57 pm
This is their website
https://handsonapproaches.com/

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 12 2023, 7:22 am
bumping this one more time to see if anyone on here joined. I see influencers on insta promoting it but wondering if they're paid to do that or get the course for free....

amother
Fern

Post Fri, May 12 2023, 8:09 am
amother OP wrote:
bumping this one more time to see if anyone on here joined. I see influencers on insta promoting it but wondering if they're paid to do that or get the course for free....

I don't know that they would do that. they aren't as active on instagram I think. which influencers are promoting them?
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics