Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Best double stroller
Previous  1  2

amother
Cadetblue

Post Tue, Apr 04 2023, 12:57 pm
Many ppl I know have the baby monster

amother
Royalblue

Post Tue, Apr 04 2023, 12:59 pm
amother Cadetblue wrote:
Many ppl I know have the baby monster

I have it and love it but I would stick with Valco as it's a better brand in general

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Apr 04 2023, 1:24 pm
amother OP wrote:
What’s the benefits of a side by side vs the strollers that you can clip in a seat/bassinet and have front/back?

I have the vista - front/back and love it. Where I live stores sometimes have very arrow aisle and this way I easily go down them and people can get around me. It's also easier to get around parked cars and etc....with it.
I don't need to worry about one kid bothering the one next to them since they are aren't right next to each other.
I can also easily customize it - I just snap off the seat in a second and have a single stroller when going somewhere with just the baby. I don't need two buy separate strollers and have that take up space in the house (and I just put the second seat on top of the first when not in use so it really saves on space)
People say it's heavier - it doesn't bother me, maybe I'm just used to it idk. The only downside I find is it's not convenient to travel. So for that I got a cheap single and have an attached bored that I leave in the car always.

motherqueen

Post Tue, Apr 04 2023, 1:27 pm
I have the uppa baby v2 its a reg stroller that converts to a double I love it! highly recommend!!

Last edited by motherqueen on Tue, Apr 04 2023, 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

flowerpower

Post Tue, Apr 04 2023, 2:31 pm
Love my Valco double!

amother
Brass

Post Tue, Apr 04 2023, 3:14 pm
I was told from one store that it will go on sale Black Friday but I really don’t want to wait. Was Wondering if anyone knew any other sales

amother
Brickred

Post Tue, Apr 04 2023, 3:53 pm
motherqueen wrote:
I have the uppa baby v2 its a reg stroller that converts to a double I love it! highly recommend!!

Its insaley heavy though.

amother
Brass

Post Tue, May 09 2023, 10:55 pm
Hi, bumping this up now. Any new recommendations on a good and not crazy expensive double stroller?

amother
PlumPink

Post Tue, May 09 2023, 11:17 pm
amother Brass wrote:
Hi, bumping this up now. Any new recommendations on a good and not crazy expensive double stroller?
Nothing new afaik. There’s the valco, city mini, bumbleride. Idk why frum people don’t get the bumbleride. I have a city mini because at the time I bought it that’s what everyone else was buying Wink

amother
Azure

Post Tue, May 09 2023, 11:26 pm
I have my eye on this one.

https://us.mountainbuggy.com/p.....60557

I already have a Valco baby regular double stroller. Its quite heavy and takes up too much trunk space whenever we travel.

Don't know if you want a regular one or travel/ lightweight one..

amother
Eggshell

Post Wed, May 10 2023, 9:01 am
amother Azure wrote:
I have my eye on this one.

https://us.mountainbuggy.com/p.....60557

I already have a Valco baby regular double stroller. Its quite heavy and takes up too much trunk space whenever we travel.

Don't know if you want a regular one or travel/ lightweight one..

Looks great!
But I wonder the push of it with 2 toddlers...

amother
Acacia

Post Wed, May 10 2023, 9:06 am
Love love love my Citi mini GT. Can't compare the push versus the regular Citi mini double.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics