Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Setss enhanced rate slow pay?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 19 2023, 10:33 am
Is anyone else having problems getting paid enhanced rate from the board of ed? They are many months behind and I'm in groups with people who say they haven't been paid from last year. Nobody knows who to email or call. Does anyone have any advice?

amother
Canary

Post Sun, Apr 23 2023, 4:38 pm
It takes time for payment to go through. Maybe email where you submitted the billing?

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sun, Apr 23 2023, 5:14 pm
Yes! I emailed someone and was told normal is 3 (or 4?) Months !! I got paid end of January but nothing since, even invoices submitted then.

amother
Begonia

Post Sun, Apr 23 2023, 5:17 pm
So glad someone started this thread. I am also waiting a while! Other than submitting my invoices, do I also have to send progress reports? Where do I send them to? How do I know what is needed?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 23 2023, 5:20 pm
I haven't been paid on billing submitted in December. It's been 5 months. The people I was dealing with to get the case enhanced say they have nothing to do with billing. I contacted the regular billing department and got no response. I don't know who to follow up with.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sun, Apr 23 2023, 5:21 pm
Progress reports only need to be done when they request it, as far as I know

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sun, Apr 23 2023, 5:23 pm
The response I got:
We do not have any control over the payment department unfortunately. You can try to reach out to Norman Johnson at Njohnson3@schools.nyc.gov; he has been able to help some providers who have not been reimbursed for longer than 3 months. Please note that he has informed me that the turn around time for payments is at least 3 months...

I hope this helps...

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sun, Apr 23 2023, 5:25 pm
So basically.... You can't rely on this if you live paycheck to paycheck or this so your primary $ relying on to pay the bills!!! One benefit of working for an agency... Sooner pay, but less per hour....

amother
Begonia

Post Sun, Apr 23 2023, 6:33 pm
For sure true, can’t rely on this income. Scary that ppl have not been paid for last year yet? Does that mean the 2022-2023 school year? Or the start of this school year. I guess I won’t worry abt progress reports.

amother
Begonia

Post Thu, May 11 2023, 8:49 am
BrachaVHatzlocha wrote:
So basically.... You can't rely on this if you live paycheck to paycheck or this so your primary $ relying on to pay the bills!!! One benefit of working for an agency... Sooner pay, but less per hour....

What is the best rate agencies are giving?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics