Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Feedback-Baby on Track Course- Guttman Sisters
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Springgreen

Post Fri, May 12 2023, 8:20 am
I'm also unsure about doing it. It's like $800. I don't have ig but I called the number on the website, she said it's for babies 0-18 months. Is it really worth it? Like for not a first kid.. thanks good shabbos

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 12 2023, 8:25 am
I follow Batya (makeup artist) and saw that she posted...
I know.. price is main factor for me. For 250 I would do it in a heartbeat.

amother
Fern

Post Fri, May 12 2023, 8:26 am
amother Springgreen wrote:
I'm also unsure about doing it. It's like $800. I don't have ig but I called the number on the website, she said it's for babies 0-18 months. Is it really worth it? Like for not a first kid.. thanks good shabbos

I shared my experience. It's worth every penny. Saved me a ton of agmas nefesh in needing therapy later on and helped with so much. Compared to their prices and other private therapy, it's a steal for what they are giving.

amother
Powderblue

Post Fri, May 12 2023, 8:30 am
I can’t afford it either but I bought it anyway. I definitely can’t afford to put another child through therapy. Irl people talk about the guttman sisters like they’re amazing so I figure it’s worth reaching deep for the money now and davening that it works.

Shira9

Post Fri, May 12 2023, 11:22 am
I haven’t seen it promoted anywhere, yet recently signed up although it is a bit costly. I have other children and after dealing with therapy and other issues, I’m willing to give this a try for my infant and see the results. As an aside, I’ve become wary of anything, specifically courses, when they’re promoted by influencers-especially when it’s all the influencers promoting the same thing at once

mushkamothers

Post Fri, May 12 2023, 11:55 am
I tried joining but my youngest is too old so they didn't want me in this cohort. I would totally do it. Priced against their fees btw (which I looked into separately) its a steal. They did give me an affiliate code to share which gives you 10% off but my affiliate percentage is tiny like I would promote this because I genuinely believe in it, not because of any kickback. Then again I don't consider myself an influencer

newinbp

Post Fri, May 12 2023, 1:12 pm
What's the affiliate code? I'd happily use it if I join, thanks.

amother
Springgreen

Post Wed, May 24 2023, 11:02 am
Hi, anyone else in the class struggling to get the app telegram to work? I have a filter with MB on my phone thru tag and they won't allow that app. The PC version needs a smartphone to connect it. I keep running in circles have you figured it out? Thanks gut yom tov

amother
Fern

Post Thu, May 25 2023, 7:22 am
Why don't you just email them or ask them directly for help?

(Also - I bypassed Telegram on the computer by setting up the account with a phone number that did have a smart phone connection. Bypassed tag.)

amother
Springgreen

Post Thu, Aug 31 2023, 9:44 pm
Hi I was wondering if any who took the course can weigh in what they experienced?

I took it BH, I'm glad I did. That being said I'm not sure how people can say it saved them money and time in therapy.

I also happened to have a membership at the same time to good inside with Dr Becky Kennedy, and at the end of baby on track signed up for their transcend membership with hands-on. I think good inside I am gaining more.

Interested to hear others perspectives! Good shabbos

amother
Oldlace

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 4:23 am
I feel the same. I took the course as well but don't feel like it will save my baby from needing therapy down the road. I got some nice ideas and activities to do with her but I don't feel like it was worth the money. I'm very happy for those that say it saved them from therapy.

amother
NeonOrange

Post Sat, Jan 06 2024, 6:32 pm
Bumping this. Does anyone have further feedback?

amother
NeonPurple

Post Sat, Jan 06 2024, 7:35 pm
If my child is 4 is that too old to take, did anyone benefit?

amother
NeonOrange

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 6:46 pm
amother NeonPurple wrote:
If my child is 4 is that too old to take, did anyone benefit?

They only allow up to 18 months.

amother
NeonPurple

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 8:19 pm
amother NeonOrange wrote:
They only allow up to 18 months.
thank you

amother
Thistle

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 8:54 pm
has any mom of asd children taken this course and found it helpful? I feel like I can get a PhD in child dev at this point from life experience....my baby now getting 8x a wk ei for red flags asd + private ot... wondering if this course is truly magical, like posters have been saying. my child WILL continue to need therapy...getting intervention since he 10 weeks old.

amother
Springgreen

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 9:09 am
amother Thistle wrote:
has any mom of asd children taken this course and found it helpful? I feel like I can get a PhD in child dev at this point from life experience....my baby now getting 8x a wk ei for red flags asd + private ot... wondering if this course is truly magical, like posters have been saying. my child WILL continue to need therapy...getting intervention since he 10 weeks old.

It sounds like you could teach the course! Lol but really I liked the class, but I do think there’s only so much to gain from a zoom course. Like the money put towards in-person hours w the gottman sisters, or other private therapists perhaps would b a better value in my opinion. Nothing to say bad about the course, just sounds like u probably could teach it I’m just being realistic.

amother
Thistle

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 10:44 am
thanks

amother
NeonOrange

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 10:50 am
I’m still on the fence. It’s so so much money. Would be very much over the budget. (That’s if I can convince my husband lol) anyone else have a review?

amother
Ultramarine

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 11:04 am
amother Springgreen wrote:
It sounds like you could teach the course! Lol but really I liked the class, but I do think there’s only so much to gain from a zoom course. Like the money put towards in-person hours w the gottman sisters, or other private therapists perhaps would b a better value in my opinion. Nothing to say bad about the course, just sounds like u probably could teach it I’m just being realistic.

The cost of the course could buy you maybe 6 hours with a private OT? How much does a top OT accomplished in 6 hours? That's not a very high standard...
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics